Today, we’re going to talk about the 30 Day Success Formula program. Is this a scam or not? Find out in this 30 Day Success Formula review.
To start, let me commend you for doing your due diligence first before you invest your money in this program.
As you may already know, there are several different opportunities out there claiming to help individuals earn a lot of money, especially online. And they all come in various forms.
Some of them come in the form of a program that requires you to promote and sell their products to earn commissions. Some of them come in the form of online courses that teaches you a new skill you can use to earn money.
Unfortunately, the legitimacy claims of these opportunities can always vary.
Some of them are proven to be legit. A few of them are just scams in disguise. Still, others may very well be legitimate, but they don’t work well according to what you want to do.
That’s why, before you spend your hard-earned money to join any of these opportunities, it’s of utmost importance that you do plenty of research first. So that you can decide for yourself if the opportunity offered is something that you’d like to do, or not.
And this is what this 30 Day Success Formula review aims to do. Hopefully, this review can help you out with that important decision of yours.
As a disclaimer, this is a fully unbiased 30 Day Success Formula review, based solely on my own observation and honest opinion. Furthermore, you won’t find any affiliate links of this product here, as I’m not affiliated with 30 Day Success Formula and its creators at all.
|About The Author
I'm the guy who has tried out and reviewed countless opportunities out there related to the making money online niche. Whether it be MLM companies, online apps, courses, or others. As long as it claims to help you make money online, it's worth taking a look for me.
I started my online business journey back in November 2017, with lots of zeal and motivation. Simply put, the journey wasn't easy. As I was put into a very bad situation several times.
But to cut the long story short, with all the hard work and hustle, I finally did it. I finally tasted success at online marketing.
Today, I'm making money online on a full-time basis, and this website is just one of the many I created. While my specialty is taking a look at various ways to make money online and reviewing them, I also do toy reviews on occasion.
And if I can succeed in this, so can you. If you want to really get rich online, a minimum of $1,500+ per sale, why don't you check out my #1 recommendation to make money online? Because believe me. I know what works and what doesn’t.
And this one, definitely does work.
>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<
30 Day Success Formula: Quick Details
- Name: 30 Day Success Formula
- Website: http://www.30daysuccessformula.com (currently. the domain name is up for sale.)
- Type: Marketing Program
- Niche: Affiliate Marketing
- Owner: Simon Petrowski (Not a real person)
- Price: From $89 to $27,500
- Recommended?: Not at all. This is literally a type of multilevel marketing scheme, only disguised as an affiliate program. Thus, it’s not-so-stable, and it could collapse at any time.
What Is The 30 Day Success Formula?
30 Day Success Formula is presented as an affiliate marketing opportunity that people can sign up on to earn money. As part of their business model, it operates on a direct mail order to send and receive their payments, also known as a “cash-gifting scheme”.
How it works is like this. When you want to sign up, you just send at least three mail orders that contain your membership fee. The membership fee that you’re going to pay here depends on the “level” that you want to join in (more on that later on).
Two of those mails should be sent to your uplines (most likely the one that invited you to this company). The last one should be sent to the company itself.
Once you’ve fulfilled those payments, you’re now eligible to earn money through this program. All you have to do now is to invite other people to join as well, and they’ll also do the same membership process to join. That’s how you’ll earn money.
Not only that. Once you became a member of the 30 Day Success formula, you’ll then be given access to their products. Such as digital marketing courses, discounts on hotel and travel bookings, and others.
But since this program focuses more on the recruiting aspect of the business model rather than the value of the products they’re selling, it’s easy to see that this isn’t really a proper affiliate marketing program (as some members claim).
Instead, it’s more of a multilevel marketing company, in which recruitment is encouraged more than selling the products.
In fact, while the company deliberately avoids it by showing that they have a product to sell, the fact that they’re very poor in quality and that they don’t focus on their value to the customer, clearly suggests that this is a form of a Ponzi scheme. Or at least, in a gray area of it.
Due to this, you can expect that this program isn’t a stable business model. And that this one could collapse at any time.
How Do MLMs Work?
If I don’t include this piece in the review, I feel like I’ll be leaving you in the dark. After all, this might be your first interaction with an MLM. It would be unjust not to explain how MLMs work. The textbook definitions I provided above are just insufficient.
If you’re unfamiliar with MLMs, I recommend reading the entire piece. This part is essentially a crash course on multi-level marketing, so you can put everything you’ve learned so far to good use as you read on. You may also teach your newly acquired knowledge to others who require it, which provides fantastic discussion topic.
MLMs are well conscious of their lack of visibility. That is, in fact, one of their marketing strategies. They entice individuals to join by offering them incentives, such as a permanent discount on items, and then allowing them to perform the work.
They attract them by instilling in them the belief that the things they would be selling are revolutionary, and that people will flock to them to buy. This gives them the erroneous impression that product sales will come readily to them.
That is, if there’s even a product sold, to begin with.
People who trusted MLMs are not to blame, because gullibility is not a crime. We’ve all believed in something that turned out to be false at some time in our lives. It turned out to be a valuable lesson.
What we should focus on are the firms that put people’s financial situations in jeopardy. They appear to be simply concerned with themselves. This circle of dishonesty will continue as long as these individuals give them money.
Please spread the news. MLMs are a waste of time.
|If you want to make money online, check out this business model that has helped 6,000+ people.
BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
30 Day Success Formula: Company Info
According to the website for this program, the 30 Day Success Formula is created by a certain Simon Petrowski. The headquarters of their office is located in Racine, Wisconsin. By comparison, Simon himself is said to reside in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Or, at least, that is what the website says.
However, it’s been stated before that “Simon Petrowski” isn’t a real person at all. Indeed. When I tried to look for any character references about him all around, there’s nothing coming up that’s related to him.
It could be that the real creators of this program just came up with this just to make them harder to report to the authorities. After all, they did claim that they’ve been in this business for four years.
But then again, there’s really no telling if that claim is legitimate or not. Seeing as typically, schemes like this aren’t sustainable at all, and most of them don’t even last a year.
What Can You Get From Joining The 30 Day Success Formula?
Upon joining the 30 Day Success Formula program, this is what you’ll get for being a member.
- Digital Marketing Courses (8 Modules)
- Travel & Hotel Booking Discounts
- Secured Credit Card (Their intention is to help you improve your credit score with this)
- Hotel Bookings Manager (For better hotel bookings)
- A chance to buy an eCommerce website (Available on the highest investment levels)
Unfortunately, most of the products included here are of very low quality. This, once again, is the result of the fact that the marketing focus of 30 Day Success Formula isn’t on the quality of the products they’re offering, but on the moneymaking opportunity instead (the recruiting scheme).
For example, the digital marketing “courses” marketed here only come in the form of PDF documents. And they’re comparable in quality to those PLR documents that you may get for free. In fact, they may even actually come from PLR sources.
But the most notable thing right here, is the right to buy an eCommerce website. It’s only available when you joined the highest level in the program, meaning it can easily cost a bit more than ten thousand dollars.
Again, let me clarify this. What you’ll get is just the right to buy an eCommerce website. It doesn’t directly give you your own eCommerce website at all.
This means, you still have to spend more than ten thousand dollars for that right to buy, and you’ll still need additional money to actually buy that website.
So, think about it. Even some of the more expensive online courses that teach about building your own eCommerce business cost far less than this. And even hiring someone to build it on a website like Fiverr is going to cost less than joining here.
Therefore, it’s easy to deduce that you’re actually paying far more than you need to, for something that doesn’t even guarantee that you’ll earn a good amount of money. In short, it’s not worth it at all.
How Can You Earn Money From 30 Day Success Formula?
To join the 30 Dat Success Formula program, you need to choose first from 6 membership levels.
The higher the level, the higher your potential earnings will be, and there will be more inclusions. But it also means that you’re going to have to pay much more.
- Level 1 (Total cost is $89) – Company gets $39, Sponsor 1 gets $30, and Sponsor 2 gets $20. At this level, you get module 1 of the digital product course that is offered.
- Level 2 (Total cost is $250) – Company gets $100, Sponsor 1 gets $100, and Sponsor 2 gets $50. At this level, you get modules 1 and 2 of the digital product course that is offered.
- Level 3 (Total cost is $1000) – Company gets $400, Sponsor 1 gets $400, and Sponsor 2 gets $200. At this level, you get modules 1 through 4 of the digital product course that is offered.
- Level 4 (Total cost is $2500) – Company gets $1,100, Sponsor 1 gets $1,000, and Sponsor 2 gets $400. At this level, you get modules 1 through 4 of the digital product that is offered. At this level, you get modules 1 through 8 of the digital product course that is offered.
- Level 5 (Total cost is $5000) – Company gets $2,500, Sponsor 1 gets $2,000, and Sponsor 2 gets $500. At this level, you get modules 1 through 8 of the digital product course that is offered plus a total of 500 letters that the company will send with you as the upline, for free.
- Level 6 (Total cost is $12,500) – Company gets $5,000, Sponsor 1 gets $6,000, and Sponsor 2 gets $1,500. At this level, you get modules 1 through 8 of the digital product course that is offered plus 1500 letters that the company will send with you as the upline, for free.
Some sources even indicate a Level 7, which now costs around $27,500. I don’t really know the full content of this level, aside from the chance to buy your own eCommerce website (more on that in the previous paragraph).
How to Join This Program: Example
You want to join the program at Level 3, which costs a total of $1,000. To do that, you need to prepare three mail letters. One for your sponsor (the one who invited you), one for the sponsor of your sponsor (basically, one tier above him/her), and one for the company. Each letter contains a specific amount of money that, once you add them up together, will result in the total cost of the program.
In order for you to earn with this program, you must then recruit more members, and they have to go through the same recruitment process that you did. Only this time, they’ll be sending the money to you (since you’re their sponsor). And the process goes on and on.
Note that regardless of the level your downline has joined, the money you can earn is dependent on the program.
For example, if you’re level 2, and your downline joins at level 1, then you’ll earn $30. If your downline joins at level 2, you’ll earn $100.
But if your downline joins at level 3, you’ll still get $100 because you’re of a lower level. Any excess money that’s given to you, is then given to the next eligible sponsor before you.
Is The 30 Day Success Formula A Pyramid Scheme?
Since the entire system relies on recruiting new members to earn money, instead of selling various products, it’s easy to conclude that this is simply an elaborate pyramid scheme.
And as you very well know, pyramid schemes are known to collapse quickly. That’s because there are only so much people that you can recruit. And before you knew it, you may even run out of potential recruits.
Even your downlines will surely hit that roadblock real soon, especially if they’re quite aggressive in their marketing.
Thus, once again, this kind of business model isn’t sustainable in the long run. And it could even be quite illegal, especially under the Federal Trade Commission.
|If you want to make money online, check out this business model that has helped 6,000+ people.
BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
Pros And Cons Of 30 Day Success Formula
- If you join early, you can potentially earn a lot of money.
- Its pyramid scheme business model is illegal.
- The products they’re offering are of very low quality. Some of them are near useless.
- It’s not a sustainable business model at all.
- Fake customer testimonials and income claims.
- The owner of the company, and possibly its business location, isn’t real.
10 Shocking MLM Statistics That You Need to Know!
- Almost 99% participants of all multi-level marketing companies lose money, according to the FTC.
- There are 38% more chances of you profiting from your own any kind of small business than joining these MLMs.
- The success rate of an online business, which will give you financial and time freedom, is 20% more than joining MLMs for making money.
- The odds of you winning a lottery worth $10k among 10,000 people is 300 times higher than actually making money from MLMs.
- According to the AARP foundation, 47% of distributors of all MLMs lose their money. Apart from this, 27% do not make a single penny.
- Of the remaining 26% that actually make money, 53% of them make less than $5000/year.
- 39% of that 53%, who are making $5000/year quit because recruiting and selling crappy products to friends and family members jeopardized their relationships.
- Forget about building a long-term business with MLMs, because 50% of all MLMs participants quit within one year.
- 75% of people that joined MLMs say that they will never again join any kind of MLM.
- A poll was conducted in 2018 among 1050 MLM distributors and it was concluded that most of them made 70 cents an hour and 20% of them did not make a sale. 60% of them made less than $500 in sales over the past 5 years and 32% of them acquired credit card debt to finance their MLM involvements.
30 Day Success Formula Review: Final Thoughts
Allow me to give you some of my final thoughts to close this 30 Day Success Formula review.
If it’s not already apparent to you, yes. In my own opinion, I therefore conclude that the 30 Day Success Formula program is most definitely a scam. Or at least, very close to it.
I’m pretty sure you readers may have. at some point, joined a Ponzi or pyramid scheme. And I’m pretty sure many of you have been scammed with their money, when the company suddenly shut down, without returning the money you invested.
And this is why, I’ve learned my lesson about this. I’ve been fooled many times before, tried out different investment scams, even MLMs. And believe me, none of them ended in success for me.
Make no mistake, however. While some are just scams, a few MLM companies do have legitimate and pretty useful products to sell. However, it’s still quite hard to succeed in MLMs because most of them focus on the recruiting aspect to earn money, instead of selling products with value.
So after a long struggle of joining different MLMs and investment schemes, I’ve now found a good opportunity to make money online. It’s not only effective, but it’s completely legal. And it’s sustainable, too.
After I learned about this opportunity, I never wanted to try anything else again. If it works for me, I’m sure it’ll also work for you.
To find out more about it, keep on reading beyond this 30 Day Success Formula review.
Find a Great Money Opportunity Right Here, Right Now
Thank you for reading this 30 Day Success Formula review.
Now, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 personal recommendation on how you can make money online.
This opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.