Today, we’re going to talk about Arieyl. Is it worth getting into this company’s offered business venture? Find out in this Arieyl review.
Arieyl is a rather new MLM (Multi Level Marketing) company that specializes in the health and wellness niche. Their product specialization is CBD oils.
I’m pretty sure you haven’t heard of this company before. That is, until some hunbot probably approached you from literally out of nowhere.
It may most likely be a long-time acquaintance of yours whom you haven’t heard for a very long time. Yet, from just out of the blue, they messaged you on social media.
A few of them will ask if you’re “open-minded” for a new business, and once you said yes, they’ll start pitching this so-called “opportunity of a lifetime.” If you say no, they’ll just keep on pushing you with various statements, even invoking the FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), until you either get annoyed, or you just give in.
This is the usual strategy that most MLM companies employ for their affiliates. And for sure, this is how you get to find out about Arieyl.
But of course, not all moneymaking opportunities are legitimate. Some of them are just scams. But is Arieyl one of them?
This Arieyl review will help you answer it for yourself.
As a disclaimer, this is a fully unbiased Arieyl review, based solely on my own observation and honest opinion. Furthermore, I’m not affiliated with Arieyl or its creators in any way or form whatsoever.
Also, before you go ahead and read this Arieyl review, why don’t you check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ MLM companies, apps, and courses.
Arieyl Review: Company Details
- Name: Arieyl
- Website: https://www.arieyl.com/
- Type: Multi Level Marketing Company
- Niche: Health & Wellness
- Owner: Travis and Kristen Butler
- Price: $35 per year
- Recommended?: No, because MLMs are not profitable. They only exist to take your money. The opportunity I have for you can you make you passive income, unlike MLMs which pay on a commission basis.
What Is Arieyl?
Arieyl is a company that specializes in selling products that are classified under the health and wellness niche. Its line of products includes various health supplements, beauty products, skincare cosmetics, bath salts and oils, and even pet care products.
They also have products that assist in…well…setting in the mood for the night for partners. And as with other companies in the health and wellness niche, they also offer products to help you lose weight.
The products offered by Arieyl are well-known for having CBD (Cannabidiol) oil as their active ingredient, along with a few more natural herb-based ingredients.
Cannabidiol, as the name states, is a naturally occurring compound found in the resinous flower of Cannabis, also known as Marijuana. In safe doses, Cannabidiol can provide plenty of health benefits without the side effects usually associated with Marijuana itself (such as getting “high”)
It’s also a multi-level marketing company that claims to provide opportunities for various people to earn money. And this is by being a reseller (or an affiliate) of their products to earn commissions.
Of course, we all know that most people who join MLMs don’t really get rich by selling their products, no matter how good they claim. Instead, they focus on their so-called “compensation plan” that you get when you recruit others to the company.
And this is where the problem lies. Basically, it’s not Arieyl’s fault, but it’s more the underlining issue of working with network marketing businesses in general.
If you want to make money online, check out this business model that has helped 6,000+ people.
How Do These Multi Level Marketing Business Models Work?
In this part of this Arieyl review, we’re going to discuss the commonalities across MLMs, the methods they use, and how they speak lies to obtain what they want.
I’m going to start with how I presently feel about multi-level marketing. I believe that these businesses are the worst, and that it is much better to burn your money than to join an MLM.
One thing that irks me about MLMs is that they constantly present their opportunity as a real career. They even post these MLM invites in the guise of job postings on social media.
And sadly, plenty of people fall for these fake job postings, costing them plenty of time and money. Worse, even if you try to refuse, they may even harass or guilt-trip you into joining.
This is why you should be able to distinguish legitimate job opportunities from MLMs.
MLMs are also notorious for lying about how much money their members make. They urge its members to purchase high-end items in order to project a wealthy, successful existence.
Some MLMs even hold conferences to meet their members and honor those who have progressed to the top levels.
Honestly, the ranking system is a complete sham. I’m sure some of the individuals in there put in a lot of effort to get to where they are, but you can practically buy your way up the “corporate ladder”.
What’s preventing members from purchasing the goods themselves? Being promoted is dependent on how many products are purchased. Why wouldn’t it be based on the number of the products they sold instead?
It is simple to rise up the ranks of an MLM if you have additional cash on hand. Simply keep purchasing items until you get the desired level. It’s a never-ending loop of foolishness.
The People Behind Arieyl
The Arieyl company is founded by a couple named Travis and Kristen Butler. They also serve as the co-CEOs of the company.
The couple actually has found great success in various networking companies even before they founded Arieyl.
Before, they were working as affiliates for the companies My Daily Choice and HempWork. Both are also MLM companies that share the same niche as Arieyl, mainly, about health and wellness supplements that contain CBD oil ingredients.
The Butlers were one of the top earners in those companies. By 2018, their downline members were holding the top 36 spots out of 125 in the company when it comes to earnings. And by February 2019 the Butlers team had grown to 13,000 members, while their ranks grow by 30-40 new affiliates every day.
However, Travis and Kristen left My Daily Choice in 2020, along with Hemp Work. And around December 2020, they launched Arieyl.
Travis and Kristen also had some success in traditional businesses before, with their landscaping and construction company. However, they suffered some devastating setbacks in the 2008 crash and lost everything.
It was only through their success in MLMs that they were able to bounce back, and eventually find even greater success.
Arieyl’s Product Offers
Arieyl offers a variety of products that are aimed at improving the health and wellness of its customers. Due to the huge list of products that Arieyl offers, I’m not going to list them all here, as it’s not really the focus of this Arieyl review.
However, the various products can be grouped together in various types. They are…
- Gummies – Chewable nutrition supplements. They offer a variety of benefits, including immunity, energy booster, sleep-inducer, skin-glowing, even supplements for increased libido. They also come in various flavors.
- Wellness – Consists of various products that aid in grooming and comfort. They even have a few beauty products, such as a shaver for men, eyebrow fixer, lotion, drops, and some powdered supplements.
- Pet Care – A bundle of health products suitable for your pet dogs or cats. Consists of chewables and drops.
- Boujee Bath – Basically, bath salts that have different benefits.
- Tincture – Health supplements that mainly come in the form of water drops. as with the gummies, they provide various benefits, and they also have different instructions for use. From directly consuming them, to mixing into some form of beverage.
- Additionally, you can also purchase any of the products in a pre-bundled pack of sorts, that consists of different combinations of the products listed on their site. Alternatively, you can also create your own product bundle.
Take note that, as they advertised, most of the products that they offer here contain small and acceptable amounts of Cannabidiol. As said previously, Cannabidiol is basically Marijuana.
This means that you get all the health benefits of Cannabidiol, without the “high” side effects associated with taking any form of Marijuana products. Although some could still have some allergies due to the presence of plant-based ingredients on the supplements, so it’s wise to consult a professional first.
How Can You Earn Money With Arieyl?
There are actually 10 ways from which you can earn money from Arieyl.
- Fast Money
- Way To Slay Bonus
- Royalty Residuals (Binary)
- Royalty Residuals
- Rockstar Check Matching
- Legacy Bonus
- Loyalty Bonus
- Incentive Trips and Prizes
Retail is, of course, buying the products from Arieyl and selling them yourself. It’s the most straightforward method to earn money here, but it’s not really the most profitable one.
Thus, most affiliates focus on other methods of earning money from Arieyl other than retail. And all of them require you to recruit others into the company. It is, nevertheless, a difficult task to qualify for them.
You would need to develop a downline in order to qualify for these incentives and perks. To do so, you must convince others to join your team.
Building a downline enables you to earn commissions, which is the only method to begin earning a passive income. To tell you the truth, this is the best method to make money here.
It’s more of a recruitment company than a product-selling company. The commissions you get from your downline will make up the majority of your income.
This implies that the more individuals that join up under you, the more money you will be able to earn.
Remember that the MLM business model is not sustainable, so as time goes by, you will run out of people to recruit.
MLMs do not really care about how many products you sell. What they care about is how many you buy and how many people you can bring in.
If you want to make money online, check out this business model that has helped 6,000+ people.
The Arieyl Compensation Plan
Arieyl’s compensation plan is usually told to newcomers who only show interest in joining the program. In order to save you the trouble of listening to your local hunbot when they started offering you to join this program, I’m going to list it down here to the best that I can.
First of all, you need to be familiar with terms like PV and GV before we continue with this part of the Arieyl review. As this is essential to understand the entire compensation plan of Arieyl.
- PV – Personal volume, produced by sales volume by retail customers and affiliate’s own orders.
- GV – Group Volume, produced by PV by affiliates and their downlines.
Once you hit Ruby, no more than 50% of the GV can come from one unilevel leg.
Arieyl Compensation Ranks
The Arieyl company has 11 ranks in total that affiliates can achieve within the company’s compensation plan. And below is the breakdown of how to qualify for each rank:
- Rockstar – Sign up as an Arieyl affiliate and maintain 35 PV a month.
- Gold – Sign up as an Arieyl affiliate with a $200+ product order, or generate and maintain 90 PV and 1000 GV a month.
- Platinum – Sign up as an Arieyl affiliate with a $500+ product order, or generate and maintain 90 PV and 2500 GV a month.
- Ruby – Recruit three affiliates and generate 5000 GV a month, or generate and maintain 90 PV and 5000 GV a month and recruit and maintain three 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Emerald – Maintain 90 PV a month, generate 10,000 GV a month and maintain three personally recruited 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Sapphire – Maintain 90 PV a month, generate 25,000 GV a month and maintain three personally recruited 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Diamond – Maintain 90 PV a month, generate 50,000 GV a month and maintain three personally recruited 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Black Diamond – Maintain 90 PV A month, generate 100,000 GV a month and maintain three personally recruited 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Legend – Maintain 90 PV a month, generate 250,000 GV a month and maintain three personally recruited 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Icon – Maintain 90 PV a month, generate 500,000 GV a month and maintain three personally recruited 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Mogul – Maintain 90 PV a month, generate 1,000,000 GV a month and maintain three personally recruited 90 PV a month affiliates.
Fast Money commissions are paid on the sales volume produced by the first order by a preferred customer or sponsored affiliate. Basically, you also earn a commission when your downline affiliate has managed to sell the products he/she bought from you
Fast Money commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
It’s also a good time to note that Arieyl caps their Fast Money commissions at 10 levels deep in total.
- Rockstars earn 30% Commissions on level 1 (personally referred preferred customers and recruited affiliates)
- Golds earn 35% commissions on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Platinums earn 50% commissions on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Rubys earn 50% commissions on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- Emeralds earn 50% commissions on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4 and 3% on level 5
- Sapphires earn 50% commissions on level 1, 10% on level 2 5% on levels 3 and 4 and 3% on levels 5 and 6
- Diamonds earn 50% commissions on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6 and 2% on level 6
- Black Diamonds earn 50% commission on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6 and 2% on levels 6 and 7
- Legends earn 50% commissions on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6, 2% on levels 7 and 8 and 1% on level 9
- Icons and Moguls earn 50% commissions on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6, 2% on levels 7 and 8 and 1% on levels 9 and 10
Arieyl also pays its affiliates residual commissions through a binary compensation plan structure.
In a binary comp plan structure, you have a left branch and a right branch. Any of these positions can be filled directly and indirectly by your team members.
In addition to that, residual commissions are paid on preferred customer and affiliate orders. And at the end of each month, the Arieyl company adds up all the new sales volume on both sides of the binary team. And you get paid on the weaker leg as a percentage and you will also have caps depending on your rank:
- Rockstars earn 10% capped at $1000 a month
- Gold earn 12% capped at $1500 a month
- Platinums earn 15% capped at $2500 a month
- Rubys earn 15% capped at $5000 a month
- Emeralds earn 15% capped at $10,000 a month
- Sapphires earn 15% capped at $25,000 a month
- Diamonds earn 15% capped at $50,000 a month
- Black Diamonds earn 15% capped at $100,000 a month
- Legends earn 15% capped at $250,000 a month
- Icons earn 17% capped at $500,000 a month
- Moguls earn 20% capped at $1,000,000 a month
And any leftover volume gets carried over to the next pay period.
For an affiliate to be able to qualify for residual commissions they must:
- generate and maintain 35 PV a month at Rockstar, or 90 PV a month for Gold and higher ranks;
- generate at least 90 GV from personally recruited affiliates in both binary team legs; and
- generate at least 300 GV in both binary team legs.
Check Match Bonus
Arieyl also pays its affiliates a check match bonus on residual commissions earned by your downline team members. And is paid through the same unilevel structure as the Fast Money commissions and is capped at 10 levels deep as well.
- Rockstars earn a 20% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Golds earn a 25% match on level 1 and 20% on level 2
- Platinums earn a 30% match on level 1, 20% on level 2 and 10% on level 3
- Rubys earn a 30% match on level 1, 20% on level 2, 10% on level 3 and 5% on level 4
- Emeralds earn a 30% match on level 1, 20% on level 2, 10% on level 3, 5% on level 4 and 3% on level 5
- Sapphires earn a 30% match on level 1, 20% on level 2, 10% on level 3, 5% on level 4 and 3% on levels 5 and 6
- Diamonds earn a 30% match on level 1, 20% on level 2, 10% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6 and 2% on level 7
- Black Diamonds earn a 35% match on level 1, 20% on level 2, 10% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6 and 2% on levels 7 and 8
- Legends earn 35% on level 1, 20% on level 2, 10% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6, 2% on levels 7 and 8 and 1% on level 9
- Icons and Moguls earn 35% on level 1, 20% on level 2, 10% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6, 2% on levels 7 and 8 and 1% on levels 9 and 10
Way To Slay Bonus
If you hit Ruby within your first month, you can get rewarded with the “Way To Slay Bonus”. And you will get a one-time $500 bonus. However, you must do it over two months to get the full $500 bonus.
If you hit Ruby or higher you can qualify for the one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- 1st Qualify at Ruby and receive $500
- 2nd Qualify at Emerald and receive $1000
- 3rd Qualify at Sapphire and receive $2500
- 4th Qualify at Diamond and receive $5000
- 5th Qualify at Black Diamond and receive $10,000
- 6th Qualify at Legend and receive $25,000
- 7th Qualify at Icon and receive $50,000
- and 8th Qualify at Mogul and receive $100,000
However, you must maintain your rank for at least 3 months. And if you lose it you have to start from scratch to get it back.
Reign And Legacy Bonuses
This is another rank-based bonus that pays over 20 months from your initial qualification.
- 1st Qualify at Ruby and receive $150 a month ($3000 total)
- 2nd Qualify at Emerald and receive $250 a month ($5000 total)
- 3rd Qualify at Sapphire and receive $500 a month ($10,000 total)
- 4th Qualify at Diamond and receive $1000 a month ($20,000 total)
- 5th Qualify at Black Diamond and receive $2500 a month ($40,000 total)
- 6th Qualify at Legend and receive $5000 a month ($100,000 total)
- 7th Qualify at Icon and receive $10,000 a month ($200,000 total)
- and 8th Qualify at Mogul and receive $20,000 a month ($400,000 total)
You must maintain the rank for the full 20 months to get all of the bonus.
Arieyl also has other fixed monetary bonuses that you can achieve when you meet certain requirements.
First is the Loyalty Bonus. Arieyl company affiliates who meet the rank qualifications for 36 months get a Loyalty Bonus.
And finally, there’s the “Way To Slay” bonus. If you hit Ruby within your first month, you will get a one-time $500 bonus. However, you must do it over two months to get the full $500 bonus.
The compensation plan of Arieyl might be a lot to take in at first. But to summarize everything, it only means that in order to earn more, you must recruit more.
Basically, it sounds like Arieyl is promoting a pyramid scheme. But since Arieyl members earn money both by selling services and recruiting new members, then it is safe to say that Arieyl is not a pyramid scheme. Similar to other companies like FirstFitness Nutrition, E Excel, and American Dream Nutrition.
Regardless, since Arieyl is still an MLM, do not expect to make money if you have no plans on recruiting people. Recruiting will earn you significantly more money than actual product selling, and is more encouraged.
This just makes Arieyl look like a pyramid scheme in disguise, doesn’t it?
If you want to make money online, check out this business model that has helped 6,000+ people.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Arieyl?
To join and become an affiliate of Arieyl, you just need to pay a $25 membership fee, plus you need to purchase at least one of their products.
In addition, the cost of products that you purchased determines your rank as an affiliate.
For this reason, Gold rank is earned by paying your initial $25 and then spending $200+ on Arieyl products. While Platinum is earned by paying your $25 and then spending $500 on Arieyl products.
Is Joining Arieyl Worth The Cost?
I’m going to say this again in this Arieyl review. I would recommend someone to join MLM companies like Arieyl if they are extremely confident that they can sell the products the company offers, and consistently recruit new members into the company.
While it’s possible that you can earn money by just direct selling, you won’t be able to earn much from it. Even if you somehow manage to sell all of your products (that’s a big “if”, however.
Thus, you’re going to find yourself attempting to recruit other people into the scheme to earn even more money. While you may find some success from it since you recruited plenty of people, eventually, you’ll run out of recruits.
You also can’t earn any passive income from this system for the very same reason. Your downlines would also eventually run out of new recruits to continuously earn for Arieyl, and eventually, many of you will only resort to direct selling.
But what if many of them decided to stop and leave the program? Will your earnings as an upline will also stop? I think so.
So the bottomline is, it’s not really worth it to join Arieyl or any other MLMs. Sure. Arieyl’s products may be of good quality as a health supplement, but it’s not that all people buy health supplements everyday, right?
If you’re going to find a good moneymaking opportunity, I strongly suggest you something that gives you the knowledge to build a sustainable and stable online business instead.
10 Shocking MLM Statistics That You Need to Know!
- Almost 99% of participants of all multi-level marketing companies lose money, according to the FTC.
- There are 38% more chances of you profiting from your own any kind of small business than joining these MLMs.
- The success rate of an online business, which will give you financial and time freedom, is 20% more than joining MLMs for making money.
- The odds of you winning a lottery worth $10k among 10,000 people is 300 times higher than actually making money from MLMs.
- According to the AARP foundation, 47% of distributors of all MLMs lose their money. Apart from this, 27% do not make a single penny.
- Of the remaining 26% that actually make money, 53% of them make less than $5000/year.
- 39% of that 53%, who are making $5000/year quit because recruiting and selling crappy products to friends and family members jeopardized their relationships.
- Forget about building a long-term business with MLMs, because 50% of all MLMs participants quit within one year.
- 75% of people that joined MLMs say that they will never again join any kind of MLM.
- A poll was conducted in 2018 among 1050 MLM distributors and it was concluded that most of them made 70 cents an hour and 20% of them did not make a sale. 60% of them made less than $500 in sales over the past 5 years and 32% of them acquired credit card debt to finance their MLM involvements.
Arieyl Review: Is It A Scam? Is There A Better Alternative?
To close off this Arieyl review, let me address these important questions that you may happen to ask to yourself.
To be clear, I don’t think Arieyl is a scam, though. The products are actually of good quality, and at the very least, they deliver what they claim to do.
Regardless of how many positive aspects there are to this business, however,, keep in mind that it is still an MLM. I’m sure you’re aware that MLMs have a reputation for lying to their customers, especially about their compensation plans.
If they aren’t pushing individuals to enroll, why would you run across a hunbot from their company? The fact that this business has a recruitment component implies that, no matter how much they deny it, they are still an MLM.
There are many better ways to make money than joining in MLMs like this one Trust me, it’s not worth your time and effort.
I’ve already joined several MLMs in the past, and I failed pretty much on all of them. It was then that I discovered this great business model that’s I’ve been using until this day.
It’s about digital real estate and lead generation, and I’ve been making consistent several figures worth of income from this. If you want to know more about it, continue reading after this Arieyl review.
Find A Great Money Opportunity, Right Here, Right Now
Thank you for reading this Arieyl review.
Now, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 personal recommendation on how you can make money online.
This opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.