Today, we are going to talk about Ashley Kinkead. Is she legit? Find out more in this review.
There are a number of people who have gotten into the business of creating an online training program. Somehow, this has been the norm for the past few years or so. It doesn’t matter what the niche is, you’re bound to find somebody offering a training program about it.
E-commerce? There are plenty of that. Social media marketing? Sure, you can easily find one. Stock trading? You bet there’s one already out there. Any niche where you can seemingly earn money from, there will be an online course that will help you start your journey.
I have reviewed a lot of different programs that focus on Amazon and some of its services. Did you know that you could sell books on Amazon through their Kindle publishing platform? Or that you can use Amazon’s fulfillment service to delivery the products you sell to your customers? Considering how many people buy stuff on Amazon, it’s no surprise that people have earned money from selling on their platform. And, more often than not, those people had the idea of using their experience to create a training program.
Take Ashley Kinkead, for example. I hadn’t really heard of her and her training program prior to writing this review. There are just a ton of other training programs that teach you how to earn money from selling on Amazon. How exactly does her program differentiate from all of the other ones out there? We’ll find out as we go on in this review.
Before we get to the review, why not check out my top recommendation on how to build a business online?
Ashley Kinkead Review: Quick Details
- Name: Private Label Mastery
- Founder: Ashley Kinkead
- Website: https://www.amzprivatelabelmastery.com/
- Socials: Instagram, YouTube
- Type: Training program
- Niche: E-commerce
- Recommendation: One of the good things about this particular training program that Ashley Kinkead offers is that it is free. You don’t have to pay money to learn how she was able to earn millions from selling on Amazon. While it’s good that the information she shares isn’t available through a paywall, I don’t highly recommend that you start a business selling on Amazon. Especially if you’re expecting that you’ll be earning the same amount of money that Ashley earned within almost five years in a shorter time period.
Who Is Ashley Kinkead?
Before Ashley Kinkead got into the business of selling through Amazon, she had a job working as marketing manager for a promotional company. Aside from that, she also had a job as a substitute teacher. It seemed that most of her corporate job happened later in the day. So she definitely had time to work two different jobs in the same day.
In a video that she posted in 2022, she mentions that she had a sense of fulfillment doing her job. She didn’t really seem to hate either of what she was doing. But the money that she was earning wasn’t a lot. She managed to live her life from paycheck to paycheck. But she knew that she could be doing a lot more and earning a lot more that she already was. It seemed that she had a degree in business. So she definitely had a lot of options.
Like a lot of people, Ashley looked for a separate income stream. This is actually a pretty common through-line from some of the reviews that I have done before. So Ashley just decided to search for ways to earn money online. That’s when she stumbled into selling on Amazon.
She definitely faced a lot of challenges when she started. You’d be surprised how much money you need to spend when it comes to starting a store on Amazon. So, Ashley decided to sign up for a credit so that she could buy products that she could sell on Amazon. Bear in mind that she did all of this alone. She didn’t really have any support system to help her through it all. Luckily for her, she was able to make at least a thousand dollars during her first month running a store on Amazon.
But before we go in depth with what you need to know about Ashley Kinkead’s Private Label Mastery program, why not take a look at the recommendation on the link below?
A Bit More On Ashley Kinkead’s Journey
After seeing what kind of products sold well on her shop on Amazon, Ashley decided to sort of double down on it. Initially, she started selling used books on her shop. It’s normal to see people sell used books that are still in good condition. Sometimes there are books that are no longer being printed, so more often than not, people rely on shops that sell used copies of it. Or most of the time they find it at a local thrift shop. Often used books, in good condition, would sell for a decent amount of money. Especially since copies of those books are no longer being printed.
The more she sold used books on her storefront, the more she realized that she was earning a lot more money that she normally would have earned from her fulltime job. This often happens with some of the people that I have reviewed before. Once people have gotten the hang of doing their side hustles, it often leads to them focusing on that side hustle a lot. At that point it’s not really much of a side hustle. That was their main job.
Basically, Ashley Kinkead’s success in selling on Amazon lead her to start a company that offers a training program and consultation service related to selling on Amazon. And that’s where Private Label Mastery comes in.
What Is Private Label Mastery?
Private Label Mastery is a training program that Ashley Kinkead created to teach people how to start their own business selling on Amazon. It mostly teaches you how to source products that you will sell on your own storefront using Amazon’s fulfillment service. Now, if you’ve read some of my reviews before, you may be aware of Amazon’s Fulfillment By Amazon service.
In case you haven’t, Fulfillment By Amazon is a service where Amazon basically takes care of the packaging and delivery of the products that you sell from your storefront. Usually, people who run an e-commerce shop often handle most of the processing of their products. But sometimes, it’s expensive to rent out a place to store all of the products that you sell on your shop.
With Amazon’s fulfillment service, they basically handle the storage and packaging for the products you sell on your own store. The only thing you really have to do is to source the products that you’re going to sell. Then you have to send those products to a nearby Amazon warehouse.
The thing that sort of differentiates Private Label Mastery from other Amazon FBA-related courses is the use of private label products, or products that are made by a company but are sold and distributed under another company’s brand name. Think of it as the store brand products of places like Walmart or Costco. But beyond that, there’s really a lot to Private Label Mastery compared to other similar online courses.
We’re down to the final stretch of the review. But first, why not check out this recommendation?
5 Reasons To Avoid Ashley Kinkead Private Label Mastery Course
- Number one and the first reason is that when you search Ashley Kinkead reviews or private label mastery reviews on google, then their reviews on trustpilot will appear in front of you.There are only 4 reviews of people who joined Ashley Kinkead’s private label mastery course and 3 out of 4 are negative and only one is positive.who knows the positive review is from the owner and creator of the course Ashley Kinkead?.. Or maybe 3 people who posted negative comments are her haters?Let’s not dive into this argument.Moving forward…
- Second reason is that to start a private label business, to truly start a reliable PL business, you have to invest at least 10k USD.It is the bare minimum ,without even knowing whether your product will be a failure or winning product.
- Third is that amazon itself sells it’s private label products.Amazon has 118 private label b rands and they first started this in 2017.So, they make $5 billion usd from these brands.That’s a huge chunk, why they would promote your brand when they have their own private label brands?
- From just 2020 to 2022 Amazon increased fba fees to a staggering amount of 30%.And it seems to be increasing day by day.
- Last one is extreme competition, and it keeps on increasing every single day.You know the funny part about this, every single guru I have reviewed on beastpreneur that are teaching private label,try to convince you that there is no competition,it’s so big industry, this and that, are simply lying.You can’t even imagine that how many people are doing private label in 2024.Because the barrier of entry like dropshipping is very low ,everybody from the third world country like India and Pakistan etc jumped into this business model.Let’s just talk about Pakistan for now, there are two big gurus teaching private label to people and they have groups of over 1 million plus each.This and this, all these people are doing PL.Let’s not talk about India here, because there are thousands of gurus teaching the same things to billions of people there too.
This is not the first course I have reviewed about private label,Infact i have reviewed hundreds of them and these are as below:
Final Verdict – Ashley Kinkead Review
I don’t highly recommend the course that Ashley Kinkead offers. Not because it’s bad or anything like that. But it’s not really something that a lot of people are probably ready to do. Just because you’ll learn how Ashley manages to do it doesn’t mean that you’ll get the same results as her. You could, eventually. But it would take a lot of work on your part to make that a reality.
Managing your own store in any kind of e-commerce platform takes so much work. Like, even though you are going to use Amazon’s fulfillment service, you’re still going to spend a lot of your time sourcing the products that you’re going to sell. On top of that, you’re also the one that’s going to manage the seller profile. You’re basically in charge to any queries or reviews from the people who buy from your shop. It’s not going to be a walk in the park. There needs to be some level of effort being put into it.
Find A Great Opportunity Right Here, Right Now
That’s it for my review of Ashley Kinkead and her Private Label Mastery course. I hope you enjoyed reading it.
But before we go, I just want to introduce you to one of my top recommendations on how to best build your business online.
I know that it may seem weird for me to do this. But I have tested it out and I guarantee to you that it works. You can try it out for yourself, if you’d like.
Just click on the link below to find out more.
I’ll see you around.