Today, we’re going to take a look at Commission Creator. What does it do, and is it worth it? All will be talked about in this Commission Creator review.
One of the biggest changes that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to us is the need for people to stay at home. And with that policy comes the trends of doing work remotely.
This is also a good move, considering the numerous advantages that it gives over working from the office.
Not only that, but it also gives plenty of time for individuals to work on a side hustle.
So if you’re one of those people who are looking for a good online side hustle, you may want to try being an affiliate marketer.
Because usually, you can start earning right away without investing in anything.
Of course, if you want to scale and earn more income from being an affiliate, you have to invest. Whether it be tools or proper training.
And Commission Creator claims that it can be that tool you need to help you earn more in affiliate marketing.
But as bold and amazing as it sounds, can Commission Creator back up that claim with honest results?
Stick around on this Commission Creator review to find out for yourself, so you can make a proper and intelligent decision before purchasing this.
AN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent Commission Creator review. I’m not affiliated with Commission Creator, or any other product or system, in any way.
Before we proceed with this Commission Creator review, why don’t you check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ online apps and courses.>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<
What Is Commission Creator?
As the introduction video above stated…
Commission Creator is a software system that claims to give you “the most profitable website, pre-loaded with their most profitable campaigns, created by a seven-figure marketer, and builts with your affiliate links”.
The basic premise of Commission Creator is a website builder which lets you build a product reviews website.
And these products are already loaded with affiliate links from several products which, some clicks on it and makes a successful purchase, will let you earn a commission.
The People Behind Commission Creator
Commission Creator is created and promoted by a team of three people.
- Rich Williams – Also the creator of Crypto Bank, 100k Cloner, and InstaBank.
- Yves Kouyu – Creator of CB Kala.
- Chris K
What’s Inside Commission Creator?
To start off, this is what the login page of Commission Creator looks like.
Interesting to note is you’ll be greeted with an inspiring quote from Apple’s founder Steve Jobs.
After logging in your credentials for the app, you’ll then be taken to the dashboard.
The dashboard lets you view several statistics about your website, such as:
- Visitors (How many have visited your site)
- Clicks (How many clicks the links on your website have earned)
- Leads (How many leads your website have gained so far)
- Offers (How many affiliate offers you’ve created for your website so far)
It also has a chart for viewing the number of visitors, clicks, and leads on a daily basis.
Commission Creator Menus
- Settings – Here, you have the options to edit your site title, author bio, affiliate IDs, your social media profiles, and your footer text. It also has options for Mailchimp integration, as well as placing custom scripts on your website.
- Leads – This is where you can view more details about your leads. This includes their name, email address, the date on when they subscribed, and their website (if they have one). You can also delete some of your leads, or export them to an Excel file.
- Offers – This is where you can view all the affiliate offers available for you. As Commission Creator specializes in building a review website, you can simply enable or disable any offer you like here. Enabling an offer here will allow that particular product review to be viewed on your website.
- Pages – Here, you can customize any aspect of your web pages. This includes the About Page, the Contact Page, the Disclaimer Page, and the Resources Page.
- Bonuses – This is where you can view, add, or edit your custom bonuses for your offers. Custom bonuses are usually additional products that you can offer to your customers for free, when they buy a product using your affiliate link.
- Optin Form – Opt-in forms let your customers subscribe to your website by entering his/her name and email. Using these forms, you can build an email list. This option lets you add, remove, or edit your opt-in forms around your site. You also change their placement wherever you like, whether it’s on the sidebar, before any review, and even as a slide-in.
- Banners – This is where you can choose to place a banner at a specific part of your website, whether it be at the header, before or after each review, or on the footer.
- Widgets – If you want to place some widgets on certain points of your website, such as on your About Page, Disclaimer Page, Contacts Page, or your Featured Offers, you can do so here.
Commission Creator Demo Video
If you want to see a demo on how Commission Creator works, you can watch the video below:
Commission Creator Upgrades
With Commission Creator, you can already create a website as-is. However, if you want to upgrade and unlock the full features of this system, you can also avail yourself of the one-time offers presented here.
- Front End: Commission Creator ($17-$20) The core software. Before availing of any of the upgrades listed below, you should get this product first.
- Upsell 1: Unlimited Edition ($29) – Upgrades your Commission Creator subscription to Unlimited. Removes all limits, and allows you to add an unlimited number of offers to your website.
- Upsell 2: Autopilot Edition ($39) – Activate 60x affiliate programs per day, and over 1,500 campaigns instantly preloaded.
- Upsell 3 – Done-For-You Edition ($197) – Let the Commission Creator team set up a complete, done-for-you site affiliate site for yourself. All they need is your ClickBank ID.
- Upsell 4 – Reseller Edition ($197) – Gives you a reseller’s license for Commission Creator. Sell Commission Creator as your own product and keep 100% of the profits for yourself.
- Upsell 5 – MegaBundle Edition ($97) – Gives access to additional tools (37 in total) provided by the authors.
My Thoughts About Commission Creator
After seeing the sales page of Commission Creator and testing the software for this Commission Creator review…
There are some rather big errors that I noticed.
Yes. Commission Creator can help you create your own website. But here are the reasons why you won’t be able to make money using this system.
Unreliable Web Traffic Source
Commission Creator, like other money-making software systems of its kind, always claims that you can get “free buyer traffic” when you use their system.
And how do they usually get it? By mass-sharing your links on any social media platform that you have.
While there’s nothing wrong with this method, the real problem lies in its claim.
Remember that most of these money-making systems are marketed towards affiliate marketing newcomers. And as a newcomer, you won’t have a huge following or subscriber list on your social media accounts yet.
So, if you’re using this system as a newcomer, then don’t expect to get any kind of buyer traffic to your affiliate website. At all.
This system COULD work if you already have a huge following list on your social media accounts.
But by then, you really don’t need to use a software system like this anymore. Since you already built up your authority as an affiliate marketer (which is what you really should be learning in the first place).
*If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6,000+ people*BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
Unable To Use Your Own Affiliate Links
This is probably the biggest reason why you can’t make any money with this software system.
While you can easily add the offers included to your website (along with the product review), you can’t edit out the affiliate links included in the content.
This simply means that you won’t be able to earn any commission at all even if a visitor buys a product you’re offering on your own site.
Because the affiliate link (which you need to earn that commission) used on that offer isn’t coming from you.
And adding the fact that you can’t add your own affiliate link on that particular offer using this system…
Then how are you supposed to earn any commission from this?
Lack Of Support
Finally, there’s a noticeable lack of support for this product at all, unlike what it says on the sales page.
This means that you won’t be able to get your money back if you’re not satisfied with this product (and sure enough, you will). Again, this is contrary to what the sales page mentions.
It’s also worth noting that since your own affiliate website is hosted on its own server, the lack of support for this product would have an impact on your website as well.
If the authors completely dropped their support for this product and decided to abandon it, then you’ll lose your affiliate website. And with it, all the traffic that you gained (if ever), your backlinks, etc.
And if you think that it won’t ever happen, think again.
The authors and vendors of these MMO products are known to release 2 to 3 products almost every month on Warriorplus. And each product is just a rebranded version of their previous ones.
So what happens to their old products? Many of them just get dropped completely.
Commission Creator: Final Verdict
To close up this Commission Creator review…
I would still say that Commission Creator isn’t a scam system. Because at the very least, you still get a website builder that is usable.
However, if you’re thinking that this is going to help you make money online, then steer clear of it.
It’s highly unlikely that you’re going to earn any income from using this system. If anything, it’s only going to waste even more of your money.
Find A Great Money Opportunity, Right Here, Right Now
But since you’re already here, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 recommendation on how you can make money online.
And this opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<