Today we will be reviewing a product called CryptoCommissions. Is CryptoCommissions a scam? Find out in this CryptoCommissions review.
“Cryptocurrency” is one of the most trending terms of today, and for a good reason. Any investor, whether it be a first-timer or a seasoned veteran, has invested in one of these cryptocurrencies circulating around. And most of them have earned a sizeable amount of profits because of it.
And this is where CryptoCommissions can come in. It aims to provide affiliate marketers, whether beginners or veterans, with all the tools needed to generate a crypto-affiliated site, complete with related ads and content. And the pitch? All of these, and more, can be done with just a few clicks.
But is CryptoCommissions worth a try? Will it be a good purchase for any website owner who is aiming to monetize their content? Hopefully, this CryptoCommissions review will help you decide whether this product is worth it, or not.
DISCLAIMER: I’m not affiliated with CryptoCommissions in any way.
Before we proceed with the CryptoCommissions review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ online apps.
What is cryptocurrency?
But before we go further in this CryptoCommissions review, let’s define what “cryptocurrency” is, for those new to the term.
Cryptocurrency is a form of digital currency, that is, it doesn’t exist in physical form, unlike traditional currency. The important difference that sets it apart from other forms of digital currency, is that it’s decentralized. All activities related to a certain cryptocurrency, like transactions and record-keeping, aren’t controlled by a single entity (i.e. a central bank). Instead, they are being distributed to multiple parties with mutual interest.
Examples of cryptocurrency currently in circulation are…
- Bitcoin (arguably the most well-known example)
- Ethereum (and it’s fork, Ethereum Classic)
As of 2021, a single Bitcoin has a value of around $55,000 per coin, essentially exceeding even gold in its market value. And other altcoins are also doing fairly well. This makes it a profitable target for potential investors, though some still avoid it because of the so-called “speculative bubble”.
What is CryptoCommissions?
CryptoCommissions is software made by Glynn Kosky, an entrepreneur and digital marketer with claims of “over 7 figures/years worth of affiliate marketing expertise”.
As stated on their official sales page, CryptoCommissions lets you have a DFY (done-for-you) crypto-affiliated website, complete with related content and ads. It can also direct crypto-buyer traffic from multiple sources (like Google) to your own crypto-related website for free. And all that with just a few clicks.
CrytoCommissions is a cloud-based application, so you can access it anywhere you go, as long as there’s an internet connection.
CryptoCommissions: Key Features
- Create your own DFY pre-monetized crypto-site, all in less than a minute.
- Complete with crypto-related content, affiliate offers, and presentable design and graphics.
- Crypto-related content and topics are also pre-monetized with your own links.
- Fully automated crypto-buyer traffic, from Google and other multiple viral sources.
- Earn commissions and/or cryptocurrency of your choice from your links.
- Easy to use, beginner-friendly. No need to be a cryptocurrency expert to be able to use this.
According to the website, as well as the other sites which have a CryptoCommissions review, all it takes to use this are 3 easy steps.
- Log in to the web-based software and give your site a name.
- Add your affiliate links
- Click the traffic button, and you’re done.
The CryptoCommissions app is usable enough as it is. But there’s also an option to upgrade and access more features for the app if you like.
- Frontend – CryptoCommissions ($17)
- 1st OTO: Unlimited Version ($37) – Unlimited for 1000x more buyer traffic and Crypto Commissions in just 1-click!
- 2nd OTO: 100% Done-For-You ($47) – Add Done For You traffic & unlimited free crypto to your order now. Only 12 spots!
- 3rd OTO: Unlimited Traffic ($47) – Tap into the golden source of traffic for unlimited crypto commissions this year!
- 4th OTO: Automation ($37) – Put your new software on “autopilot” for traffic and crypto while you sleep!
- 5th OTO: ATM ($47) – Let the creators do all the ‘hard work’ while you sit back, relax & get paid big time!
- 6th OTO: Ultimate ($47) – Get 99 of the best money-making products for $0.47 cents each!
- 7th OTO: License Rights ($37) – You’ll get complete rights to sell this software and keep 90% of the profits. This is a game-changing opportunity for the newbie marketer and the experienced marketer.
How To Make Money From CryptoCommissions?
As mentioned, the purpose of CryptoCommissions is to create affiliate websites related to your chosen cryptocurrency, and drive buyer traffic to your crypto-affiliated links.
Therefore, your main revenue here is from the commissions you’ll get when investors buy any type of cryptocurrency via your links. Since cryptocurrency is a trending form of investment today, there’ll be no shortage of crypto-buyers all around, so you’ll potentially earn a healthy amount of money from commissions.
How Much Can You Make?
While there are no exact figures on how much one can make from cryptocurrency commissions, as long as there is no shortage of crypto-investors, one can expect a steady stream of income just from commissions alone, as long as buyers use your links.
Furthermore, as it’s usually percentage-based, the price of the cryptocurrency itself can play a factor in how much you can earn.
Additionally, commissions not only come in the form of actual money, but in your preferred cryptocurrency as well. So if the value of your current cryptocurrency is high enough, expect a hefty sum in your crypto-commissions as well.
Is CryptoCommissions A Scam?
In the keen eyes of SEO experts, yes. And for a number of reasons.
- It isn’t possible to make an affiliate website and generate buyer traffic in a very short amount of time, without some form of “blackhat” SEO tactics. Usually, this involves spamming search engines (also known as “spamdexing”). And using these methods will only make your search engine rank fall even further.
- Software-made affiliate websites, such as those made by CryptoCommissions, can already be considered spam websites. Search engines nowadays have improved their spam-detection capabilities since then.
- The developer of the product, Glynn Kosky, has already promoted other products with similar claims. And upon closer inspection of them, you can see that all of them have the same UI design. This only proves that CryptoCommissions is just a rehashed version of some of his previous products. And with only a different target niche.
- Several websites which used any of Glynn Kosky’s products (including CryptoCommissions) ended up dropping their ranks of search engine results.
- Aside from a sponsored CryptoCommissions review, there are, as of late, no success stories from other affiliate marketers when they used CryptoCommissions.
- While this product does offer a 180-day money-back guarantee, there are reports of some customers never getting their full refund because of the vendor, especially the support team, never responding at all.
Is CryptoCommissions Still Worth Buying?
Building an affiliate website with just a few simple clicks may seem to be attractive. But in the long run, it’s not worth the risk. SEO is a technical process and requires some hard work.
However, instead of relying on software like this, there are several guidelines by which you can build a crypto-related website and make money off of it.
- Take online courses on SEO. There are dozens of online courses out there that offer a comprehensive lesson on SEO, both paid and free.
- Find your niche. The quality of your content depends on the level of your expertise in your chosen niche. Take advantage of that knowledge.
- Create a blog. Apart from your own website, this is where the majority of your content goes.
- Create a consistent SEO schedule. It can range from creating new content regularly, to optimizing and updating old content so that it consistently gets steady ranks on search engines.
- Work on your traffic. There is no “free buyer traffic”. To improve your website traffic, create content that is engaging and interesting to visitors.
- Get up-to-date on the latest SEO practices whenever you can. The nature of SEO and marketing is constantly evolving. You’ll be left behind if you don’t catch up.
Above all, always remember the Golden Rule: Content Is King. Whether it’s cryptocurrency-related content or some other content. Always put your effort into creating the best content that you can.
This process can take over at least half a year or more to do, but the payoff is rewarding when you see your website getting high rankings on search engines. Rather than using software to do all of these the easy way, and risk getting a rank down. Worse, your website may end up being removed from the search engine list altogether.
Final Verdict – CryptoCommissions Review
CryptoCommissions may seem like an innovative product for some. But looking at it closely, it’s only just a repackaged variant of the same product, only with a different target. And so far, no independent affiliate marketers have ever stepped up with success stories of using this product.
Overall, CryptoCommissions is just that. A scam. All of the features here will only do you more harm than good. You could be wasting thousands of dollars on buying this product and availing of its premium features. But in the end, you won’t get the results that you want, and all of it would only be a complete waste of not only your money, but also your time.
Despite this, beginners in SEO will most likely fall for this marketing scheme. Especially if they haven’t read an independent CryptoCommissions review like this one. Always be cautious when reading product reviews for these kinds of apps. If it’s too good to be true, it’s most likely a scam.
Find A Great Money Opportunity, Right Here, Right Now
Do you want a real opportunity to make money?
Would you like to earn passive income, while just sitting around?
Are you looking for a money-making opportunity that gives REAL results?
Don’t you want to get scammed again?
No need to look elsewhere!
The opportunity is right here! And it’s just a click away!
Before you close the tab and think that it could be a scam, why not give it a try first?
All you have to do is click the link below!