Today, we’re going to take a look at DeepLink. What is DeepLink, what it does, and is it worth buying? All will be talked about in this DeepLink review.
Any website owner knows that traffic going into their website is beneficial. The more inbound traffic their website receives, the more it signifies that their website is very popular.
And it’s even more important for affiliate marketers. But not just any kind of traffic will do for them.
What they need is traffic that converts into leads. And these, in turn, will turn into sales for the products their offering.
And the more sales the affiliate marketer makes, the more commissions they can make online.
DeepLink is a software system that claims to solve your problems on finding free buyer traffic. It claims that this system can put your website link in front of several million buyers from all over the world.
While the claim sounds nice, is the system legitimate enough to use? Is DeepLink the one software system you should use to succeed in your affiliate marketing venture?
Before you go ahead and buy this software, make sure to read this DeepLink review first, to give you a better judgment.
AN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent DeepLink review. I’m not affiliated with DeepLink, or any other system, in any way.
Before we proceed with this DeepLink review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ online courses and apps.>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<
What Is DeepLink?
DeepLink is a complete software app that caters to affiliate marketers. It specializes in creating done-for-you e-books and website funnels designed for your chosen niche.
To create your affiliate marketing campaign, simply enter your chosen keywords and choose from a variety of built-in templates and content sources. Afterward, the app will generate your own customized e-book and website funnel, ready to use for your marketing needs.
The selling point of DeepLink is that it claims to offer “free buyer traffic” to your affiliate website by tapping into “previously unknown traffic sources”. Although this claim is debatable, DeepLink DOES have a feature in which you can share your affiliate links to different social networks, to get your traffic.
The Man Behind DeepLink
DeepLink was developed by Branson Tay, who is well known for his YouTube videos about how to make money online, and other information about online marketing.
You can see more of his videos by viewing his YouTube Channels here:
What’s Inside DeepLink?
This is what the dashboard of DeepLink looks like, after you login your details.
From here, you can see the status of your created marketing campaigns, as well as your created e-books and sales funnels.
To create a new marketing campaign, select “Create Campaign”. This will take you to this page.
After giving your marketing campaign a name, you can then choose whhat to include first. You can create a sales funnel first, or you can go ahead and create some e-book content.
If you opt to create sales funnel first, this will take you to this page.
You can proceed to this page by going to “Create Funnels” on the dashboard menu.
Inside, you can select from a variety of templates that you can use for your sales funnels. Each template is specifically designed for a particular niche, so there’s plenty to choose from.
From this menu, you can select the name of your ebook, and the source of the articles that you’ll use for your e-book. The default source is Ezine Articles, but there are also several additional sources like Google Blogs.
The next menu after this will allow you to customize several aspects of your e-book. Like how many articles you want to include in your e-book, and the images that you’ll use for its various pages.
If you want to see more on how DeepLink works, here’s a demo video of it:
DeepLink One-Time Offers
DeepLink is already a usable system as it is. However, the system will also offer you the option to purchase several upgrades to unlock more features of DeepLink.
These are usually offered as upsells once you purchase the frontend.
- FrontEnd: DeepLink ($16.83) – The frontend. Before you can avail any of the upgrades below, you should purchase this part first.
- 1st OTO: DeepLink Unlimited ($47) – Unlock all the premium features of DeepLink and potentially get “unlimited traffic”.
- 2nd OTO: DeepLink Done For You ($197) – If you’re lazy enough to build and run your marketing campaigns on DeepLink, this offer will let the “expert” DeepLink team run your campaign based on your preferences. Basically, this is the “full automation” upgrade.
- 3rd OTO: DeepLink Monetization ($96) – Offers even more marketing campaigns and offers that claim to pay commissions of up to $1,000 dollars or more. Also offers more bonuses to add to your offers for your customers to purchase.
- 4th OTO: DeepLink Limitless Traffic ($147) – Lets DeepLink users tap into their “personal, diamond source of viral traffic for unlimited sales & commissions.” This also includes training and tutorials on how they’re able to do it, as well as case studies to prove that it works.
- 5th OTO: DeepLink Franchise ($147) – The reseller’s license. This permits you to sell DeepLink as your own product. The upgrade also allows you to use their own funnels, pages, and other resources. Finally, this also gives you the license to sell ALL of Branson Tay’s past products as your own.
- 6th OTO: DeepLink Accidental Discovery ($67) – Lets you access an “accidental discovery” by a beta tester, which claim pockets them an additional $100 to $200 income daily, in addition to what DeepLink offers. This includes training and tutorial videos on how were they able to do it.
Is DeepLink A Must-Buy?
A first look at the sales page of DeepLink may convince some visitors into buying this system. And with the hopes that this system may be their own key to financial independence.
However, one should still be careful when buying products like this. And as much as possible, read some independent articles about this software, like this DeepLink review.
That being said, while the system does look promising, it HAS some pretty big flaws. And here are some of them.
Using “Bait And Switch” Marketing Tactics
As defined by the Merriam-Webster dictionary…
Bait And Switch – A sales tactic in which a customer is attracted by the advertisement of a low-priced item but is then encouraged to buy a higher-priced one.
In this case, DeepLink advertises that they’re going to help you earn a huge number of commissions by using this system. And they’re selling it at a very low price (or in some pages, the “price of a single slice of pizza”).
However, once you purchased the software, what you’ll get is usually just a website builder of some sort that doesn’t even come close to doing what was advertised.
And then, the system upsells you with certain “one-time offers” that claim to ACTUALLY do the benefits provided on the sales page. Which, usually, is priced more than the frontend itself.
Adding together, the entire DeepLink system with all its upsells can easily cost you over a thousand dollars. Which is far more expensive than the original price.
And based on experience, it’s quite difficult to trust the words of a vendor who always engages in bait-and-switch tactics.
*If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6,000+ people*BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
The content and the funnel websites that you produce are hosted on their own domain, thus, your hosting problems are taken care of.
Or so you thought…
As I observed from using the app itself, the domain they’re using is quite insecure. Hosting any of your content or pages on a domain like this is a very bad idea.
It only makes your potential visitors turn away from your website, for fear of exposing their own computer to some potential cyberattack.
Besides, websites with security issues are unfavorable to any search engine’s rankings. If they detect your website as being insecure, your website will not be able to rank at all.
Using Various Content Without A License
DeepLink’s “Create Ebook” feature allows you to gather articles from several sources and then package them into the ebook of your choice.
This can create plenty of problems in the long run, both legal and technical.
- Legal – If you don’t have permission to use the content in question, then you’re going to encounter legal issues all related to plagiarism. This is more likely if the content in question isn’t under a Creative Commons license, or isn’t from a PLR source.
- Technical – Even if they’re allowed under a suitable license, if you don’t even make some extensive edits to the articles in question, then search engines may detect it as duplicate content. Duplicates, once detected, are actually penalized a rank-down on SERP, making your content even less visible to search engines.
DeepLink Review: Final Thoughts
Do take note that DeepLink isn’t really classified as a total scam. Because you still get a product that is quite usable, and just…works.
Hence, it’s not really worth it to buy this system if you want to make money online. You’re only going to lose more than what you have if you use something like this.
Find A Great Money Opportunity, Right Here, Right Now
However, since you’re already here, I’m going to introduce you to my personally recommended system for making money online.
And it’s a good one, guaranteed to give you results each time.
And not only that, it not only gives you a way to make money online, it actually TEACHES you everything that you’ll need to know.
Of course, you’re going to ask me this…
“Maybe it’s just another scam, right?”
Well, before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<