Today we will be looking at a software called FaceOff System. Is FaceOff System a scam? Find out as you read this FaceOff System review.
You’ve undoubtedly been considering ways to increase your earnings. You feel like you need to get paid more, considering the current circumstances. Of course, it is not like your job would approve a salary increase easily.
A lot of options are presented over to you: getting a part-time job, starting a small business, and maybe a side hustle which you can do at home.
A number of things have become clear as a result of the worldwide epidemic. A huge portion of the world’s population is unprepared for a crisis like this, and only the very wealthy will be able to withstand another lockdown.
The cost of essentials and utilities continues to rise, but salaries are not. Furthermore, a new lockdown would force businesses to close, resulting in job losses. This is bad for people whose only source of income are their jobs.
Those who were fortunate enough to maintain their employment had no choice but to adjust to a home-based work structure, which is not for everyone. Because not everyone’s house is a productive setting, you shouldn’t anticipate as them to be as productive compared to when they were in an office setting.
People seek out side hustles in order to increase the amount of money in their savings accounts. This is when the software enters the picture.
Hopefully this FaceOff System review can help you make a sound decision.
DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent FaceOff System review. I’m not affiliated with FaceOff System, or any other product, in any way.
Before we proceed with the FaceOff System review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ online apps.
What is FaceOff System?
FaceOff System is a software that claims to be the first-ever app that would provide you with infinite buyer traffic. Basically, just like any other app that I reviewed claiming the same thing, they promote their software as the “first of its type”, despite the fact that we all know that thousands of other apps like this exist.
Upon reviewing software of different names like this one, I can tell that FaceOff System is clearly lying about their promises. Although the concept is no longer unique in any way, the promotion for this app claims that it is the first app of its kind that “totally works”. Yeah, whatever.
Another claim made by this software is that do not need to make videos, post content, or be in camera in order to make money. You need not exert valuable time and effort, as this software will be doing the work for you.
Basically, what FaceOff System promotes is that you can make money without building your own brand. You can make as much money as influencers, just by purchasing the software. To be fair, I am also not a fan of influencers, but this claim just sounds so ridiculous.
Apps like this one often claim that you can make thousands of dollars without any work. You know that there is no such thing as free money, right? You should know better than to believe them.
If you heard about “get rich quick” scams before, then this looks exactly like one, but made more complicated.
Who Created FaceOff System?
FaceOff System was created by Trevor Carr, Evelina Stirbyte, Jonas Lindgren, and Douglas February.
These people appear to be affiliate marketers. Apart from that, I couldn’t discover any more information on them. I tried looking around the internet to know more about them, but affiliate marketing is all I could find.
It also appears that these individuals had previously developed and commercialized their own software. Looks like they are not new and have knowledge of the market behind these apps.
That does not, however, imply that you should let your guard down. What baffles me is that they have complete confidence in this app, when other people already made similar ones.
Also, remember that you would have to trust these people with your personal information if you bought this program. That could potentially be a gateway for some privacy and security issues.
There have been findings that scams are being hosted on sites including JVZoo and WarriorPlus. Exercise vigilance when browsing them.
FaceOff System Features
The information in this section was taken straight from the official sales page of FaceOff System.
- Breakthrough rinse & repeat commission-generating system … we guarantee you’ve never seen this before
- 100% beginner friendly … with enough firepower for even 6 figure marketers to scale
- Access the same FREE TOOLS we use to generate 3 figure commissions daily
- DFY money pages & bonuses to skyrocket conversions & profit potential without ANY of the usual work
- ZERO costs for hosting & page builders … save THOUSANDS per year over other methods
- No ‘branding’ or ‘authority’ needed … do this while staying completely under-the-radar
- Buyer traffic solution included … you get everything it takes to succeed in one place
All of these features they mentioned look promising, which could be why you are feeling tempted to make your purchase. I, however, do not blame you if you do succumb to the temptation. That is just how advertising works.
The software creators definitely want your money, which is why they only say positive things regarding the product. They want that sale, and they will do anything to get it.
Imagine, you will be paying such a low price to get all these features. What could possibly go wrong, I wonder?
Pricing and Inclusions
FaceOff System retails for $12.95. Included with your purchase are the following:
- Underground “Autopilot Commission” Blueprint. Over-the-shoulder, beginner friendly videos cover the unique FaceOff process from start to success. With no videos to make or other hassles, beta testers have all been getting SAME DAY results from this exact blueprint.
- DONE FOR YOU Money Pages. These are the ultimate shortcut to commissions! Just update these battle-tested pages with your links where we show you, and they’re ready for unlimited profitable campaigns.
- DONE FOR YOU Conversion Boosters. Top-earning super affiliates know how essential great bonuses are for their campaigns. FaceOff has you covered with high quality, universal buyer incentives that turn more clicks into commissions.
If you get the app during launch, the following bonuses are including:
- Traffic Underdog. These traffic hacks turns stone-cold newbies into profit-magnets in 50 minutes! combine this with face-off to drive traffic to your DFY pages.
- Influx. The secret gurus don’t want you to know: Case study shows how to earn $100+ a day by getting other people to download free products.
- Gram Grands. How to generate $182 on Instagram using completely free methods. Drive this Instagram Traffic To your DFY Face-Off Pages to maximize commissions.
- Profit Maximizers. Get 80 Done for you bonuses to deliver to your buyers, including free training on how to use this with the Face-Off method to build a sustainable online income.
- Affiliate Marketing For Newbies. If you new to affiliate marketing and want to benefit from FaceOff, this will teach you all you need to know to boost your knowledge of affiliate marketing.
Basically, this app controls all the tools you might need if you want to be an affiliate marketer.
There is just one thing though; it is way too cheap for an app that includes so many tools. I have a bad feeling about all this. There may be hidden costs.
For a product which claims to be the “best”, shouldn’t they use that as an opportunity to increase their prices?
FaceOff System Pros & Cons
- The software is being sold at a cheap, affordable price
- There are a lot of bonuses included
- The cheap price is very suspicious
- Creators are pretty unknown, which may lead to privacy and security issues for the buyers
- They promote an unpleasant work ethic: profiting off the work of others
- Ridiculous income claims that are simply not possible
- Completely “automated system” which is questionable at best
Should You Purchase FaceOff System?
Definitely not. I would not recommend this app even in another lifetime.
That may sound exaggerated, but you really shouldn’t buy this. It almost screams “absolute scam”.
Remember that you should not buy shady stuff with your hard-earned money. In fact, there are a lot of other ways to spend your money, which does not involve trusting a scam product.
Of course people are not too keen with trusting apps that were made by people who have no internet presence. Especially these people, who are claiming that their product can make you profit from other people who has done the hard work.
Their approach is also pretty desperate and pathetic, as if they really wanted that sale.
In fact, one of the major reasons why I do not recommend them is that they promote something very unethical.
They claim that you can make money from the work done by others, and that you need not learn any new skills by doing so. You literally just copy and paste.
Yeah, no thank you. I cannot accept that mentality.
Final Verdict – FaceOff System
Upon reviewing a number of apps being sold that are quite similar to this one, I’ve discovered a common pattern. It is too common that it appears on all of the apps I have reviewed so far.
Customers will feel they are receiving a great deal since the prices set are so cheap. I mean, isn’t this the exact reason why most of us wait on sales before we buy something? People want to save money.
Another popular claim they love making is that the purchase of said software would be the key to your success. Yeah, as if buying an app that costs $12.95 can actually do anything.
Take note that they will do absolutely everything in order to convince you to make a purchase. There is no way to you will make money by purchasing anything like this, especially at such a low cost.
Do not make yourself a target of such scams. Do your own research. Read up about these products. See for yourself the lies and the deception.
Like what a famous saying says, there will be no scammers if there are no people to scam.
Remember to exercise caution whenever someone throws a ridiculous claim, like they make five figures a month by doing nothing. That is obviously a bait.
However, there is a better technique to make money online which I will now share with you. It is right in the next section, so make sure you check it out.
That’s it for my FaceOff System review. Hopefully, you will put what you learned from this FaceOff System review into practice.
You Can Find The Best Way To Make Money Online Right Here, Right Now
Do you want a real opportunity to make money?
Would you like to earn passive income, while just sitting around?
Are you looking for a money-making opportunity that gives REAL results?
Don’t you want to get scammed again?
No need to look elsewhere!
The opportunity is right here! And it’s just a click away!
Before you close the tab and think that it could be a scam, why not give it a try first?
All you have to do is click on the link below!