Today we will be reviewing a program known as inCruises. Is inCruises legit? Find out in this inCruises review.
You’re probably reading this article because you’ve chosen to find a solid side hustle to supplement your income during the epidemic. You undoubtedly feel that you should be earning more money, but your full-time salary is insufficient.
I’m sure you’re aware of the economic consequences of the epidemic. Food prices are rising, but earnings do not appear to be going any higher. Indeed, the epidemic has led to wage cutbacks, as companies claim that their operation has slowed, leaving employees to bear the brunt of the financial loss.
What worries me is that the poor are disproportionately affected. The wealthy, on the other hand, appear to be getting even wealthier. During the epidemic, billionaires became a lot wealthier, while the poor grew poorer. This just emphasizes how unequally income is allocated.
Many individuals have lost their jobs, and those who have been able to maintain them are worried. What if they’re fired the next day? What happens to their family, then?
You will know whether or not this opportunity is right for you after reading our inCruises review.
Before you decide to commit to this program, you should read this inCruises review first. You should check if it is worth your time before you pay for it.
DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent review. I’m not affiliated with inCruises in any shape or form whatsoever.
While reading this inCruises review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ MLM companies, apps, and courses.
What is inCruises?
inCruises is a cruise membership MLM company. It is launched in 2016, and is currently based in Florida.
The company has members all over the worlds. Actually, they are branded as one of top premier cruise membership clubs on the planet.
What they do is that they give rewards to members, such as discounts to cruise tickets and some bonuses if people were able to successfully recruit others into joining the club.
It is a company focused on giving its membership a unique cruising experience. It promises the following:
- Exclusive members get discounts and other travel deals, which makes cruising a lot more accessible.
- Members also get Cruise Dollars, which are used to double their purchasing power. This specific currency allows them to purchase cruise tickets from the company itself.
- The company encourages its members to focus on cruising on their free time so they can enjoy their experience.
- They also reiterate the benefits of building and growing relationships by traveling with loved ones.
As you can already tell, inCruises only sell one type of product, which is cruise memberships.
The company was founded by Michael Hutchinson. The business model in use is that of a multi-level marketing company (MLM).
How Do MLMs Work?
If I don’t include this piece in the review, I feel like I’ll be leaving you in the dark. After all, this might be your first interaction with an MLM. It would be unjust not to explain how an MLM works. The textbook definitions I provided above are just insufficient.
If you’re unfamiliar with MLMs, I recommend reading the entire piece. This part is essentially a crash course on multi-level marketing, so you can put everything you’ve learned so far to good use as you read on. You may also teach your newly acquired knowledge to others who require it, which provides fantastic discussion topic.
MLMs are well conscious of their lack of visibility. That is, in fact, one of their marketing strategies. They entice individuals to join by offering them incentives, such as a permanent discount on items, and then allowing them to perform the work.
They attract them by instilling in them the belief that the things they would be selling are revolutionary, and that people will flock to them to buy. This gives them the erroneous impression that product sales will come readily to them.
People who trusted MLMs are not to blame, because gullibility is not a crime. We’ve all believed in something that turned out to be false at some time in our lives. It turned out to be a valuable lesson.
What we should focus on are the firms that put people’s financial situations in jeopardy. They appear to be simply concerned with themselves. This circle of dishonesty will continue as long as these individuals give them money.
Please spread the news. MLMs are a waste of time.
If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6000+ people.
Is inCruises a Pyramid Scheme?
Is the company a pyramid scheme? I will answer that in this part of the inCruises review.
Because inCruises members profit from both selling services and recruiting new members, it is reasonable to conclude that inCruises is not a pyramid scheme.
However, because inCruises is still an MLM, don’t expect to gain money unless you intend to recruit others. Recruiting earns substantially more money and is more encouraged than selling products.
Doesn’t this just make inCruises appear like a front for a pyramid scheme?
How Does inCruises Work?
Let us discuss how you can get started in the company in this part of the inCruises review.
inCruises might seem like a shady business because of its MLM roots, but let us dive deeper in the company so we can confirm whether or not it is a scam.
I have already reviewed other travel MLMs before, and actually, inCruises is not that much different from them. Basically, the company also gives you discounts on travel, as well as pay you for traveling once you get to the higher ranks.
- Travel for Less. Upon signing up as an exclusive member, you get $200 worth of currency known as Cruise Dollars. You can use this to get discounts on cruises. Take note that you can choose which deal you want to take advantage of.
- Travel for Free. Upon successfully referring 5 new members, you can get your membership fee waived. By keeping active, you get awarded with free trips, and potentially earn as much as $200 worth of Cruise Dollars every month.
- Get Paid for Travel. Yes, you can actually get paid by going trips once you reach the upper ranks.
You are presented with two options in joining inCruises:
- Becoming a member requires you to pay $100. For this, you receive $200 worth of Cruise Dollars.
- Becoming a partner requires you to pay an activation fee of $150. You will receive access to a back office as well as tools and resources that can help you set up your business.
Of course, the latter one is recommended if you want to make money.
How to Make Money in inCruises
Int his portion of the inCruises review, let me tell you how the process of making money works.
Just like other typical MLMs, there are only two major ways with which you can make money with inCruises. You have to sell memberships, as well as recruit people to join the company, either as customers or partners just like you.
Like I said previously, successfully recruiting 5 new members can waive your membership fee. This means that you need not worry about paying the $100 registration fee.
Every time you successfully recruit a new member, you get $5. Once you get them to sign up, you receive a $100 instant bonus, which waives your membership fee.
Also, the membership fee of $100 is paid monthly. To stay active, you need to pay an additional fee of $95 annually.
Before you can enjoy this though, your new recruit is required to remain active. I think this is done to prevent abuse of the system.
Recruiting partners like yourself earns you instant pay bonuses, which can range from $50 to $150. It increases every time you recruit people in a particular month.
- Weekly Matching Bonus. This bonus is obtained by helping your new recruits earn money.
- Monthly Leadership Bonus. Those who manage to climb the ranks get a monthly leadership bonus. The lowest rank you can reach which entails a bonus can earn you $300, while the highest one can net you as much as $100,000.
- Membership Fee Incentive. For recruiting 5 new members, your membership fee is waived.
- Cruise Dollar Incentives. Every 5 members you recruited gives you $250 worth of Cruise Dollars.
- Incentive Cruises. These free trips are rewarded to those who complete challenges which are announced monthly.
- Pin Recognition and Rolex Watches. Ranking up gives you a chance to be included in pin recognitions in a global company event. Those who reach the Executive Director rank are rewarded with Rolex watches.
If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6000+ people.
Is inCruises a Scam?
This portion of the inCruises review will answer your biggest question: is the company a scam?
Actually, the company’s compensation plan sounds too good to be true. I am quite surprised about how high their compensation bonuses are. It can go up to $100,000 per month, apparently.
Considering how recruiting seems to be the main source of income for people who wants to make money here, then it could pass as a pyramid scheme in disguise.
The company also started operating just in 2016, meaning that it is pretty new to the business. Judging from this, I don’t think that the company is stable enough to be considered an actual legitimate business.
However, you should also take note that the company is growing fast, and is already considered one of the best cruise membership clubs in the world. They were able to do that in only 5 years, take note.
Actually, in 2019, the company recorded around $125-$150 million in sales. That is quite an impressive number.
At the moment, inCruises boasts around 150,000 members globally, as well as 40,000 partners who make use of the company’s compensation plan.
I think what gave me a sigh of relief is that the company is a member of the Direct Selling Association, meaning that it adheres to the rules in the organization. I guess that is one less thing to worry about.
The company also assures that it is operating in the legal standards, and follows protocol. Well, I suggest you take that with a hint of salt, as they are the ones who said that.
However, judging by what I have found about them, they seem to be a legitimate business and not a scam, like what I initially thought.
Feel free to read my other reviews on similar MLMs:
What I Like in inCruises
inCruises seem to be doing well, meaning that you can trust the company if you are planning to enroll as a partner. Also, it seems that the company is not a scam, meaning that you really can make money from it.
The company seemed to have proven itself with its fast growth over a period of less than 10 years. They seem to know what they are doing, as they were able to make more than $100 million in sales and have expanded their operations worldwide.
Another thing is that inCruises actually gives the privilege of being paid to travel. Of course, not everyone can take advantage of that, but they really will pay you to do that once you get into the high ranks.
Then again, inCruises is not perfect. It still has its flaws.
Why I Don’t Recommend inCruises
I will tell you why I don’t recommending joining the company in this part of the inCruises review.
The company may not be a scam, but it does have some pretty shady things that you should be aware of.
First off, the currency of Cruise Dollars are not really worth anything outside of the company. These cannot be exchanged for cash too, meaning that their only purpose is to be spent inside the company, by availing cruise and travel deals. This is not good if you want to be a partner but not a frequent traveler.
Another thing is that these Cruise Dollars are non-transferrable, either. If you want to quit being a partner, you lose all of them, as they cannot be converted to real money.
Also, I have encountered a red flag that I was not able to ignore. It seems like you cannot get any incentives or bonuses just by retail sales. What you need to do is to keep recruiting people so that you can rank up.
Yeah, that does not sit well with me. It looks like the company is focused more on the recruitment aspect, which makes it look like a pyramid scheme.
My take on this one? Do not join it if you know to yourself that you cannot recruit people.
10 Shocking MLM Statistics That You Need to Know!
- Almost 99% participants of all multi-level marketing companies lose money, according to the FTC.
- There are 38% more chances of you profiting from your own any kind of small business than joining these MLMs.
- Success rate of an online business, which will give you financial and time freedom, is 20% more than joining MLMs for making money.
- The odds of you winning a lottery worth $10k among 10,000 people is 300 times higher than actually making money from MLMs.
- According to the AARP foundation, 47% distributors of all MLMs lose their money. Apart from this, 27% do not make a single penny.
- In the remaining 26% that actually make money, 53% of them make less than $5000/year.
- 39% of those 53%, who are making $5000/year quit because recruiting and selling crappy products to friends and family members jeopardized their relationships.
- Forget about building a long term business with MLMs, because 50% of all MLMs participants quit within one year.
- 75% people that joined MLMs say that they will never again join any kind of MLM.
- A poll was conducted in 2018 among 1050 MLM distributors and it was concluded that most of them made 70 cents an hour and 20% of them did not make a sale. 60% of them made less than $500 in sales over the past 5 years and 32% of them acquired credit card debt to finance their MLM involvements.
Final Verdict – inCruises
Before I end this inCruises review, I would like to share a few more insights that could help you.
If you are an avid reader of this blog, then you probably know my stance when it comes to MLMs: avoid at all costs.
MLMs are basically just pyramid schemes in disguise, and they just took a few extra steps in order to ensure that their businesses are in the fields of legality, while at the same time, dabbling at the boundaries of being scams.
Well, I don’t think inCruises is a scam. I just think that the way they run their business is a little shady to me. In my opinion, the reason for their fast growth is because they are a new MLM.
In MLMs, it is better if you sign up early, so that you can belong in a high position in the pyramid. I have observed this kind of growth in MLMs like LuLaRoe, where they grew exponentially in the beginning, and end up with a dwindling member and customer base later on.
It is better to get into a side hustle that allows you to consistently earn money, and have room to grow. MLMs are not what you should be looking into.
In fact, I know of a good side hustle that allows you to make money without having to invest a huge amount. It is easy to learn and master, too. Find out more details about this in the next section.
Find a Great Money Opportunity Right Here, Right Now
Thank you for reading this inCruises review.
Now, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 personal recommendation on how you can make money online.
This opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.