Today we will be reviewing an MLM company known as NeXarise. Is this company legit? Find out in this NeXarise review.
I’m sure that you have encountered people trying to recruit you to some shoddy company before. You also probably encountered some internet guru trying to rope you into a business by the use of buzzwords and lies.
That company is trying to get you to sign up so you can sell some products of inferior quality to those in the market.
In fact, I’m sure that most of us has experienced being recruited before. It could be people we haven’t talked to in years, relatives we are not even close too, or even complete strangers. These people seem pretty relentless.
This is why MLMs have grown such a bad reputation throughout the years. Most MLMs which try to penetrate the market get bad perception from people, which does not make them the profit they wanted.
It is a very rare instance for MLMs to last more than five years because of this. This is the main reason why joining one could be pretty risky.
Before you decide to look into joining this company, you should read this NeXarise review first. You should check if it is worth your time before you make such a huge decision.
DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent review. I’m not affiliated with NeXarise in any shape or form whatsoever.
While reading this NeXarise review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ MLM companies, apps, and courses.
NeXarise Review – Quick Details
- Name: NeXarise
- Website: https://www.nexarise.com/
- Socials: Instagram, Facebook
- Type: Multi-level marketing company
- Niche: Telecommunications
- Owner(s): Liju Thomas, Ahmad Mukhtar, Asad Ali
- Recommended?: MLMs cannot earn you money, therefore I do not recommend them. They merely want your money and don’t have any “great opportunities” to provide you. Unlike MLMs, which pay on a commission basis, the opportunity I have for you may provide you with some decent passive income.
What is NeXarise?
NeXarise is an MLM company which offers services such as telecommunications and energy. Pretty unconventional for an MLM to sell these instead of the usual products like health supplements and cosmetics.
The company is founded by Liju Thomas, Ahmad Mukhtar, and Asad Ali. In the year 2020, the corporation began operations in the United Kingdom. Right now, they operate in Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.
These three people previously worked for ACN, another multi-level marketing organization, which was founded in 1993. Both NeXarise and ACN provide almost identical services and compensation schemes.
As a result, the three founders decided to launch a new MLM firm. As we all know, the best way to earn money in MLM is to create your own company.
The creators earned money with ACN, and may be hoping to replicate that success with NeXarise.
Like I said before, NeXarise offers telecommunications and energy services. Here is their product line:
- NeX Mobile
- ARiSE Academy
- NeX Education
- Lifestyle by NeXarise
- NeX Protect
- Business Energy
- Home Care by NeXarise
- Tech by NeXarise
- Security Alarms
- NeX Shield
Unfortunately, the program does not really elaborate on the what the services provide. There is only a Do’s and Don’ts list which is intended for people who already signed up for the MLM.
Honestly, that is quite pointless to include in a website where people are looking forward to learn more about the company’s services.
This is why I do not really see the point of the website in the first place. It does not provide enough information regarding what the products really do.
Do the Products Actually Work?
NeXarise is similar to ACN in terms of their product line, which isn’t always a negative thing. At best though, ACN was a mediocre MLM organization that provided similar services and goods to NeXarise.
For years, the founders pushed ACN, and at one time, they were even featured on ACN’s advertising materials. As they were at the top of the compensation scheme, this meant they were making a lot of money.
They didn’t really properly explain why they left ACN, though. Perhaps they simply wanted to be at the absolute top of the wage scale, which they couldn’t attain at ACN. After all, they were not the founders of the company.
Speaking of their products though, they do not seem like they are anything special. They are pretty much like what ACN offers, after all.
However, their product presentation leaves us with little details on how their members are expected to promote their goods and services. The website is pretty useless in this regard.
Also, I simply don’t believe NeXarise will outperform ACN. I also do not think it will be a profitable business endeavor for you.
NeXarise Compensation Plan
NeXarise operates in a similar way to other multi-level marketing businesses. With NeXarise, there are two methods to earn money:
- Commissions from product and service sales
- Bonuses for referrals
By joining, you’ll begin as an IBO (independent business owner). You will start earning money from the Start Commissions by recruiting new members and selling items or services to others.
NeXarise, like any other MLM organization, has membership levels and criteria for each.
There are a total of 15 ranks which you can climb by raising your Group Volume, or GV. The overall volume of your recruits and downline is referred to as the GV.
When you qualify for higher rankings, NeXarise also grants progression benefits. These are commissions, which are one-time incentives.
If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6000+ people.
Here are the ranks, as well as the rewards for reaching them:
- Team Coordinator 3000 Rank — one-time bonus of £5000
- Regional Director 10K Rank — one-time bonus of £10,000
- Regional Vice President 50K Rank — one-time bonus of £50,000 for maintaining the rank for three months
- Senior Vice President 200K Rank — one-time bonus of £300,000 for maintaining the rank for three months
- Senior Vice President 500K Rank — one-time bonus of £750,000 for maintaining the rank for three months
- Senior Vice President Crown Rank — one-time bonus of £3,000,000 for maintaining the rank for three months
Aside from these one-time bonuses, you will also be earning commissions for your sales.
- 150 to 299 PV in a month – 1% commission from that volume
- 300 to 699 PV in a month – 3% commission from that volume
- 700 to 999 in a month – 5% commission from that volume
- 1000 to 1999 in a month – 10% commission from that volume
- 2000 PV or more in a month – 20% commission from that volume
Depending on your rank, you can also be entitled to earn residual income monthly. Here are the ranks that can earn residual income:
- Executive Team Trainer 100 Rank – £100 monthly residual income
- Executive Team Trainer 250 Rank – £250 monthly residual income
- Executive Team Leader 500 Rank – £500 monthly residual income
- Executive Team Leader 1000 Rank – £1000 monthly residual income
- Team Coordinator 3000 Rank – £3000 monthly residual income
- Team Coordinator 5000 Rank – £5000 monthly residual income
- Regional Director 10K Rank – £10,000 monthly residual income
- Regional Vice President 20K Rank – £20,000 monthly residual income
- Regional Vice President 50K Rank – £50,000 monthly residual income
- Regional Vice President 100K Rank – £100,000 monthly residual income
- Senior Vice President 200K Rank – £200,000 monthly residual income
- Senior Vice President 500K Rank – £500,000 monthly residual income
- Senior Vice President Crown Rank – £1,000,000 monthly residual income
Global Leadership Pool
The bonus commission pool consists of bonus commissions earned by moving up the company’s levels.
To benefit from the additional commissions set aside by the firm for the leadership, you must achieve the status of Regional Vice President 50K or above.
The firm will put aside 1% of overall sales volume, and everyone who qualifies for the incentive will divide the additional profits.
In most cases, you will receive points or shares in this pool depending on your rank, with the higher your rank, the more shares you will earn.
That’s all there is to know about the NeXarise compensation plan and additional methods to profit from it.
Why I Don’t Recommend NeXarise
On NeXarise’s website, there is just not enough information regarding the products they sell. This makes the website pretty useless, if you ask me.
On the other hand, selling services via a multi-level marketing platform isn’t very profitable. First and foremost, what is preventing individuals from going straight to the source of services?
NeXarise acts merely a middleman, and given the list of goods and services they provide, it is way easier to just go to these companies and buy from them directly. This gives no reason for customers to give their money to NeXarise or any of its IBOs.
In the MLM business, these services will be difficult to sell. Selling health supplements and cosmetics is challenging enough as it is, but how much more so for these less-known niches?
10 Shocking MLM Statistics that You Need to Know!
- Almost 99% participants of all multi-level marketing companies lose money, according to the FTC.
- There are 38% more chances of you profiting from your own any kind of small business than joining these MLMs.
- Success rate of an online business, which will give you financial and time freedom, is 20% more than joining MLMs for making money.
- The odds of you winning a lottery worth $10k among 10,000 people is 300 times higher than actually making money from MLMs.
- According to the AARP foundation, 47% distributors of all MLMs lose their money. Apart from this, 27% do not make a single penny.
- In the remaining 26% that actually make money, 53% of them make less than $5000/year.
- 39% of those 53%,who are making $5000/year quit because recruiting and selling crappy products to friends and family members jeopardized their relationships.
- Forget about building a long term business with MLMs, because 50% of all MLMs participants quit within one year.
- 75% people that joined MLMs say that they will never again join any kind of MLM.
- A poll was conducted in 2018 among 1050 MLM distributors and it was concluded that most of them made 70 cents an hour and 20% of them did not make a sale. 60% of them made less than $500 in sales over the past 5 years and 32% of them acquired credit card debt to finance their MLM involvements.
If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6000+ people.
Alternatives to NeXarise
Whatever product MLMs give, they will always fail. This is why you must not think about ever joining one.
Do you think you could supplement your income by starting a side business?
After all, a side hustle is intended to be something you perform on the side of your main work. As a result, it should be something you like doing rather than something that requires a broad understanding of a wide range of unfamiliar topics.
For one, you could be interested in investing in cryptocurrencies after learning the basics of it.
You have a number of different choices. All that remains is for you to choose a specialty in which you believe you can succeed.
However, the perfect side hustle, in my opinion, should be easy to start up and provide a steady stream of revenue.
Final Verdict – NeXarise Review
Before I end this NeXarise review, I would like to share a few more insights that could help you.
It’s never a good idea to join an MLM. In one way or another, the business model is certain to collapse. After all, you won’t be able to EARN any more money if you run out of people to recruit.
This is why MLMs insist on having you recruit as many individuals as possible. MLMs are unrelenting in their predatory behavior against family, friends, and even strangers. They are completely unremorseful.
It doesn’t matter which company it is as long as it is an MLM. Joining one will provide you with nothing beneficial whatsoever.
You will save time, effort, and money if you decide to get into this business. Put your money into something else. You have a wide range of choices, after all.
Also, if you’re looking for a method to earn money while you sleep, I’ve got a far better offer right here. I’ll address it with better in the next part. Keep reading if you want to know more.
Find a Great Money Opportunity Right Here, Right Now!
Thank you for reading this NeXarise review.
Now, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 personal recommendation on how you can make money online.
This opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.