Today we will be reviewing a company known as Prizm. Is this company legit? Find out in this Prizm review.
There are a plethora of programs available on the internet that claim to provide life-changing opportunities.
More and more people are choosing to work from home, and it has become standard practice for some businesses to provide work-from-home options to their employees.
Because of the increasing popularity of stock trading and cryptocurrencies, investment possibilities involving them are becoming more prevalent.
Due to this, a large number of investment platforms have appeared seemingly out of nowhere in recent years. They promise individuals that investing in those platforms will provide them a passive income in the form of interest.
In reality, influencers and internet gurus have publicized these opportunities, and the “be your own boss” trend has acquired significant support as a result of the large number of people who follow them on social media.
Prizm, it turns out, is one of those firms in question. In this case, it is a corporation that promises that passive income may be generated by investing in them and persuading others to do the same.
Essentially, it is an investment opportunity with the added twist of the possibility of becoming a pyramid scam as well. The question is, do they have any legitimacy?
Before you decide to look into joining this company, you should read this Prizm review first. You should check if it is worth your time before you make such a huge decision.
DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent review. I’m not affiliated with Prizm in any shape or form whatsoever.
While reading this Prizm review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ MLM companies, apps, and courses.
Prizm Review: Quick Details
- Name: Prizm
- Website: https://pzm.space/en/
- Socials: None available
- Type: Investment company with MLM business tactics
- Niche: Cryptocurrency
- Owner: Unknown
- Recommended?: This platform can’t be trusted in the slightest. False advertising claims that they provide a very high return on investment (ROI) are made by them. The decision to place your trust in this company is definitely not a wise one. As a matter of fact, I have a far better alternative to this one that is assured to be legal and can generate passive money for you.
What is Prizm?
In the Prizm opportunity, you may become a member of a corporation and make money through the opportunity that they have set up for you.
You may make money with Prizm by taking advantage of the guaranteed return on investment that they provide for your money, as well as by referring others to the opportunity.
The cryptocurrency niche is one that I would consider Prizm to be a part of.
Who owns or operates the firm is one of the factors that we look for in any money-making opportunity that we consider to be legitimate.
This provides us with the opportunity to investigate the background and experience of the firm’s owner in relation to the company that we are now assessing.
The name Alexi Muratov has been identified as the founder of the Prizm corporation, which we have confirmed.
The firm was founded in 2017, reportedly as a result of his promotion of a company by the name of MMM Global, according to the company’s website.
When he was working with MMM Global, he mostly targeted people in India, and he was really detained by Indian officials for attempting to sell an unlawful Ponzi scheme to Indian citizens.
After he was detained and then released, he went on to found the company Prizm.
So basically, we have a guy who tried to recruit people to a Ponzi scheme running Prizm, and he expects people to put their trust in him.
I wonder what kind of substance is he on to think that he is still worth anyone’s trust.
The claims they made…
Prizm claims to be a credible investment opportunity in its own right. It is claimed on their website that they are able to deliver daily returns on your investment capital.
According to them, you may make some fast money if you consistently invest your crypto into their platform. To be quite honest, this appears to me a little suspect.
With cryptocurrencies, it is hard to anticipate whether you will gain or lose money on a given day.
Remember the time when the stock price of GameStop rose unexpectedly? This episode occurred as a result of the desire of certain investors on Reddit to create a meme. While seeing how they lost millions of dollars on that particular day, many spoiled hedge fund kids wailed.
The Squid coin incident, which occurred recently, is another example. That one is still vivid in my memory, to be honest with you. Taking advantage of the great popularity of Squid Game, the coin was titled after the blockbuster television show.
In spite of the rapid gain in value of the coin, the founders pulled a fast one on the market. The same cannot be said for this situation, which cannot be classified as predictable.
If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6000+ people.
How Does Prizm Work?
To be in conformity with the law when operating an MLM business model, you must have retail merchandise.
Unfortunately, Prizm does not provide any retail items, and the only thing that is supplied is the possibility to make money via the use of the platform.
In this regard, it looks like they are already breaking the law. Color me surprised.
You can take advantage of two ways with which you can make money in the company.
The way the ROI commissions operate is that when you make a financial investment in one of their investment packages, you are guaranteed a specified daily return on your money.
There are a total of 7 investment levels that you may join at the company. Each level offers a different daily return % that you can make, as well as additional earning opportunities through the referral MLM reward scheme that they give.
In order to get started, you will need to invest in their “PZM” coin, which is an alternative cryptocurrency that was created in May 2017.
Once you have your PZM coins in your possession, you may simply store them within the company’s walls. The Prizm team will be handling them to earn additional PZM and automatically reinvest if you want to do so in the future.
- Invest 1 to 99 PZM – Earn 0.12% daily ROI.
- Invest 100 to 999 PZM – Earn 0.14% daily ROI.
- Invest 1000 to 9999 PZM – Earn 0.18% daily ROI.
- Invest 10,000 to 49,999 PZM – Earn 0.21% daily ROI.
- Invest 50,000 to 99,999 PZM – Earn 0.25% daily ROI.
- Invest 100,000 to 499,999 PZM – Earn 0.28% daily ROI.
- Invest 500,000 to 1,000,000 PZM – Earn 0.33% daily ROI.
When you begin to build a team within Prizm that makes investments in one of the levels, you may begin to earn a multiplier rate on your own profits.
- 1000 to 9999 in downline PZM – 2.1x multiplier rate
- 10,000 to 99,999 in downline PZM – 2.36x multiplier rate
- 100,000 to 999,999 in downline PZM – 2.77x multiplier rate
- 1,000,000 to 9,999,999 in downline PZM – 3.05x multiplier rate
- 10,000,000 to 99,999,999 in downline PZM – 3.36x multiplier rate
- 100,000,000 to 999,999,999 in downline PZM – 3.88x multiplier rate
- 1,000,000,000 or more in downline PZM – 4.37x multiplier rate
Is Prizm a Scam?
After reading over all of the material I’ve gathered on this company, you’ve undoubtedly seen several red flags as well. And these are big red signals that cannot be ignored.
The lack of honesty is my primary issue in this case. This is something that the firm does not have. They urge you to put your faith in them, but they are themselves a source of distrust. The CEO himself is someone who is very untrustworthy.
Simply put, they want you to put your confidence in them, invest your money, and move on. If you ask me, this is not a very smart approach to manage a firm that is built on trust.
Another issue is that they have no proof to back up their absurd statements. To begin with, how is it feasible to get that much percentage of return on investment in this situation? That outperforms the finest offers that respectable organizations like as banks and insurance companies can provide you.
Simple. You will not be able to generate that kind of profit here. That is due to the fact that it is impossible to do so.
I am not so sure why anyone would just trust companies like this just because they propose tempting propositions. You should learn to be sensible too. If something sounds too good to be true, you should just forget it and move on.
You should not be so gullible. Learn how to tell whether an offer is okay to you or not. Do not be so tempted with offers like these, as they are more than likely fraudulent opportunities.
If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6000+ people.
10 Shocking MLM Statistics that You Need to Know!
- Almost 99% participants of all multi-level marketing companies lose money, according to the FTC.
- There are 38% more chances of you profiting from your own any kind of small business than joining these MLMs.
- Success rate of an online business, which will give you financial and time freedom, is 20% more than joining MLMs for making money.
- The odds of you winning a lottery worth $10k among 10,000 people is 300 times higher than actually making money from MLMs.
- According to the AARP foundation, 47% distributors of all MLMs lose their money. Apart from this, 27% do not make a single penny.
- In the remaining 26% that actually make money, 53% of them make less than $5000/year.
- 39% of those 53%, who are making $5000/year quit because recruiting and selling crappy products to friends and family members jeopardized their relationships.
- Forget about building a long term business with MLMs, because 50% of all MLMs participants quit within one year.
- 75% people that joined MLMs say that they will never again join any kind of MLM.
- A poll was conducted in 2018 among 1050 MLM distributors and it was concluded that most of them made 70 cents an hour and 20% of them did not make a sale. 60% of them made less than $500 in sales over the past 5 years and 32% of them acquired credit card debt to finance their MLM involvements.
Final Verdict – Prizm Review
Before I end this Prizm review, I would like to share a few more insights that could help you.
Despite the fact that frauds of this nature will continue to exist till the end of time, the reality is that as the world transitions to decentralized currency.
This means that more and more individuals will take advantage of the perceived anonymity to wreak far more harm.
When dealing with platforms that promise such high rates of return, you should proceed with extreme caution. Also, take note that since the rates are too high to be sensible, the platform is almost probably a scam.
This so-called “opportunity” is not worth your time, money, or effort, and you should avoid squandering your resources on it. They have the ability to pull the rug from under you at any time, and it would not surprise me if they did so in the near future.
After all, it is really difficult to maintain a fraud, especially if there isn’t much interest in it. They would most likely simply flee with all of the money and never return.
MLMs simply fold without informing their members of the situation. Because they are well aware that the game is over, they would not waste time in apologizing.
These are all simply hypotheses, but based on what we know about them so far, we can’t rule out the possibility that they are correct.
Keep as far away from this company as possible. Keep an eye out for future opportunities, and be certain that they are genuine.
If you are currently looking for one, the following section may be of use to you. I have an employment opportunity that would be a good fit for you and your schedule.
Find a Great Money Opportunity Right Here, Right Now
Thank you for reading this Prizm review.
Now, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 personal recommendation on how you can make money online.
This opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.