Today, we’re going to talk about a money-making online course called Profit Force. Is this as legitimate as it gets? Let’s see in this Profit Force review.
Financial freedom. Who doesn’t love that term?
The state in which you can live your life comfortably without any financial worries has always been the dream of many people.
But if one plays their cards right, that dream may soon become a reality.
If there’s one thing that the COVID-19 pandemic has done good for some people, it’s an opportunity.
And right now, several opportunities to make passive income online have already sprung up. Of course, there are also plenty of money scams out there, and that you should always be wary of those fake opportunities.
But Profit Force promises to offer another legitimate opportunity for you to make money online.
Profit Force claims it can “unlock the simple copy & paste blueprint that forces a huge amount of money in their accounts, in just a few seconds”. And without any tech skills, experience, or hard work.
It does sound too good to be true. But will Profit Force work for you as well? Is this going to be the answer to your financial freedom goals?
Stick around on this Profit force review to find out. And see if this software system is just the thing that you’ll need for your financial goals.
DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent Profit Force review. I’m not affiliated with Profit Force, or any other product or system, in any way.
And while you’re here reading this Profit Force review, why don’t you check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ online apps and courses.>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<
What Is Profit Force?
Profit Force is an online course that, in a nutshell, teaches you how to start being an affiliate marketer. Basically, the authors will teach you here some affiliate marketing methods, tips, and tricks that they have learned over the years.
It teaches beginners how to set up profitable campaigns, as well as managing them. Plus it also teaches beginners effective ways to drive traffic to your website.
In addition, Profit Force also includes several case studies to show the effectiveness of this system.
Who Created Profit Force?
The people behind Profit Force consists of the following:
John W. Newman
Previously, they also released YT Velocity, another online course that teaches how to make money online via YouTube.
To know more about them, you can visit their websites and YouTube channels:
John W. Newman
Cynthia’s Marketing Secrets (Cynthia Benitez)BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
What’s Inside Profit Force?
This is what the member’s area of Profit Force looks like.
The entire course of Profit Forces consists of 8 modules.
The first 5 are the main courses that will teach you some affiliate marketing tips. The remaining modules are just for the bonuses and upgrades included.
The first module is just some videos of the author welcoming you to the course. They also provide you with options to “Sign Up For The Advanced Training Call”, as well as links to the authors’ YouTube channels.
The second module is the main training course.
The entire course consists of 15 videos. Some of them are self-explanatory, while others aren’t readily apparent until you enter the section.
Generally, it’s recommended to start from the Overview first before watching the videos below it. Especially if you’re an affiliate marketing beginner.
- Quick Website Setup
- Starting A YouTube Channel
- AWeber Account Creation – This is for setting up your email autoresponder account on AWeber.
- Finding A Product To Promote – Basically, this teaches you how to find high-paying product offers on Muncheye, JVZoo, WarriorPlus, and ClickBank.
- DFY Offers To Promote – Basically this will let you promote the authors’ previous online courses. The list includes The Super Shakedown, Buyer’s List Bonanza, and YT Velocity.
- Building Your Profit Force Bonus Page – This teaches you how to create the bonus page for your website.
- Bonus Delivery Page & Free Buyer Leads Hack – This talks about how to deliver your bonus pages and get “free” buyer leads.
- Video Review Structure – Here, you’ll learn how to structure your video product reviews.
- Free Traffic From A Blog
- Email Promo Mastery – This is where you’ll learn how to setup a good email promo.
- Building A Landing Page + DFY Money Pages – This is where you’ll learn how to build a landing page, plus you can also get some done-for-you money pages here.
- Free Traffic Method – This is where you’ll learn how you can get free traffic from your social media networks. This includes Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Paid Traffic Method – This is where you’ll learn how to use solo ads for paid traffic.
- Branding Secrets – This teaches you how you can build your own brand effectively.
The third module showcases some case studies about Profit Force. The case studies are made to prove Profit Force’s effectiveness.
The fourth module is just some last words from the author congratulating you for completing the course in its entirety.
He also brings up the point that affiliate marketing is an ongoing process and still requires plenty of hard work to succeed.
The rest of the modules only consist of the bonuses included with your Profit Force subscription. As well as promotions for various money-making products and resources endorsed by the authors.
Module 8: Profit Force One-Time Offers
The last module deals with the various one-time offers that this system has. Note that they’re purely optional, so you can choose not to avail of them.
- Front End: Profit Force ($12.95) – The online course itself is also the front end for the entire system. This means you’ll need to purchase this first before availing of any of the upgrades below.
- 1st Upgrade: Done For You 365 ($47/$27) – Monetize your YouTube channel with done-for-you bonus pages every week for 1 year and a done-for-you lead capture system (requires Commission Gorilla and Clickfunnels).
- 2nd Upgrade: Steal Our Traffic ($197/$97) – Put your pixel on the sales pages of the authors and build up a huge audience of proven buyers.
- 3rd Upgrade: Quadruple Reseller Rights ($47/$37) – Sell Profit Force and the author’s previous products as your own and keep 100% of the commissions across the entire funnel
- 4th Upgrade: Launch Accelerator ($1997) – Launch a product with the authors themselves. They’ll do all of the work, pay for professional sales copy & design and you collect 100% of the buyer leads and keep 10% of the profits.
If You Want To Know More…
If you want to see more of Profit Force, here’s an official video from one of the authors, John W. Newman.
Is Profit Force A Must-Buy?
An online course like Profit Force could be the key for you to succeed at making money online. Because if you plan on being an affiliate marketer, you should at least study the fundamentals of it.
Regardless, if you’re going to buy Profit Force, there are some things that you need to keep in mind.
“Is this really the money-making system that I need?”
“Does this system fit my current goals?”
“Is it reliable for me in the long run?”
Because when it comes to making money online, many people can fall victim to the Shiny Object Syndrome. And thus, lose their long-term goals.
*If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6,000+ people*BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
What Is Shiny Object Syndrome?
Additionally, they’ll even show some “proofs” of their earnings on their sales pages in order to increase the hype surrounding their product or system.
And for the most part, many people will buy it, thinking that it could give them the same results.
This is an example of “Shiny Object Syndrome“.
Most people are giving in to the hype, that many of them are already forgetting their long-term goals.
Which then leads to frustration for some people. As many of their current marketing goals would be left unfinished.
This is also an example of people who clearly don’t have a clear focus on what they want to do in their money-making goals.
And instead, they just go with the hype of a new opportunity, and leave their current ones unfinished.
How To Overcome Shiny Object Syndrome?
If you ever get caught in shiny object syndrome, here are some tips that may help you in overcoming it.
- Assess Your Goals – While most of us have an overall goal in making money online, there are also some individual goals that you must achieve first to help you in reaching your ultimate goal. Make sure that you’re going to complete those first, before you go ahead and start another.
- Note Its Compatibility With Your Existing Goals – Before jumping in an opportunity you see, check if it’s workable with your current goals. See first if getting that opportunity or product contribute to your current or overall progress.
- See Past The Hype – Most of the time, those people who are already promoting a “once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make money” are already promoting ANOTHER money-making system a few months before, or even a year before. And they’re even making the same claim of a “once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make money” for that system. Thus, how can you say that the opportunity they’re presenting is legitimate and effective, if they keep on presenting different ones?
- Not Every “Opportunity” Works – It’s hard to admit, but not every money-making opportunity can work for us. We have different niches, and thus, different specialties. If a money-making system works for them, good. But results can still vary between every individual. So just stick with what works for you, and perfect it.
- “Just Say No!” – If you think that product or opportunity being presented to you hits any red flag after you’ve gone through all these steps and weighed in the pros and cons, then…just say no. Learn to refuse the opportunity, no matter how good it is for you, if it isn’t something that can help you in the long run.
Profit Force Review: Final Verdict
It’s also worth noting that most of the methods that Profit Force teaches are more or less the same as in their previous money-making courses.
So if you availed of one of John W. Newman’s previous courses, then you certainly don’t need this one. Because it’s all the same.
These money-making gurus basically just teach what works for them. And in the end, results can still vary.
So to close this Profit Force review…
If you’re going to ask me if this course is worth it or not? I would say…it’s not really worth it.
But it may very well be. Or close to it.
Nothing is definitely new here, and the methods they teach you can be a hit-or-miss. Furthermore, some of the tools they’re promoting to make money online can be harmful to your affiliate marketing campaign.
But as always, the decision is still up to you.
And if you’re asking me if I can suggest a good system that can help you earn money online, well you’re in luck.
Find A Great Money Opportunity, Right Here, Right Now
Since you’re already here, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 recommendation on how you can make money online.
And this opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<