Today, we’re going to talk about Sophie Howard’s Kindle Publishing Income. Is this legit? Find out in this Kindle Publishing Income review.
First of all, let me commend you for doing your due diligence first before you invest your money in this program.
As you may know already, there are several opportunities out there claiming to help individuals earn a lot of money, usually online. Most of these opportunities usually say that, by joining them, you’ll be able to escape the 9-5 daily grind while still making a lot of money.
And as all of us know, financial freedom is always a good thing. The freedom of being able to earn money while still being able to do the things you love. It’s always worth striving for.
Unfortunately, the legitimacy claims of these opportunities can always vary.
Some of them are proven to be legit. A few of them are just scams in disguise. Still, others may very well be legitimate, but they don’t work well according to your needs.
That’s why, before you spend your hard-earned money to join any of these opportunities, it’s extremely important that you do plenty of research first. So that you can decide for yourself if the opportunity is something suitable for you, or not.
And this is what this Kindle Publishing Income review aims to do. Hopefully, this review can help you out with your decision.
As a disclaimer, this is a fully unbiased Kindle Publishing Income review, based on my own observation and honest opinion. Furthermore, you won’t find any affiliate links about this product here, as I’m not affiliated with Kindle Publishing Income and its creator in any form.
|About The Author
I'm the guy who has tried out and reviewed countless opportunities out there related to the making money online niche. Whether it be MLM companies, online apps, courses, or others. As long as it claims to help you make money online, it's worth taking a look for me.
I started my online business journey back in November 2017, with lots of zeal and motivation. Simply put, the journey wasn't easy. As I was put into a very bad situation several times.
But to cut the long story short, with all the hard work and hustle, I finally did it. I finally tasted success at online marketing.
Today, I'm making money online on a full-time basis, and this website is just one of the many I created. While my specialty is taking a look at various ways to make money online and reviewing them, I also do toy reviews on occasion.
And if I can succeed in this, so can you. If you want to really get rich online, a minimum of $1,500+ per sale, why don't you check out my #1 recommendation to make money online? Because believe me. I know what works and what doesn’t.
And this one, definitely does work.
>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<
Kindle Publishing Income Review: Quick Details
- Name: Kindle Publishing Income
- Website: https://kindlepublishingincome.com/
- Type: Online Training Program
- Owner: Sophie Howard
- Niche: Book Publishing, Amazon
- Price: Five monthly payments of $497, the total is around $2,485
- Refund Policy?: Yes, sort of
- Recommended?: I can only recommend this online course, and this business model, if you’re an avid writer and wanted to self-publish the written works they made. Aside from that, I can’t really recommend it, especially if you’re not willing to put up with all the hard work and expenses needed to make this work. Worse, the ROI could be small.
What Is Kindle Publishing Income?
Kindle Publishing Income is an online course that teaches you a different business method on Amazon that you can do. The idea is that you’re going to create your own book and self-publish it on Amazon Kindle so more people can see (and hopefully) buy it.
While this online course could obviously greatly benefit book authors who want their own book published, Kindle Publishing Income claims that even non-authors could benefit from this business model.
In fact, they claim that even if you don’t have any form of book-writing skill or experience, you can still make money with this program.
Kindle Publishing Income’s method specializes in publishing ebooks on Kindle. But in theory, the same method can also apply to other types of books. These include physical paperback books, even audiobooks.
If you want to earn a good amount of (passive) income by writing books and selling them, then an online course like this may work for you.
And self-publishing the books you authored can have more benefits than having a publishing company do it for you. That is, if you don’t mind all the workload and the time that’s required for it.
Having said this, Kindle Publishing Income may not be for everyone, even if you’re a writer. Definitely, you can earn money from self-publishing. But it would take a lot of work, time, and patience before you can achieve stability on this business method.
Besides, this is the Amazon platform that we’re talking about. While there are plenty of potential leads and customers for your products to be purchased, you’ll also have to deal with intense competition.
If you want an alternative method to make money online, check out this business model that has helped 6,000+ people.BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
Who Is Sophie Howard?
Sophie Howard is the creator of the Kindle Publishing Income online program.
She is more well-known for her online training program Blue Sky Amazon. It’s a training program that teaches users how they can build a successful business by selling products on Amazon, usually Amazon FBA.
Since becoming an Amazon seller, Sophie claims that she had much success on it. She built two Amazon businesses, launched and sold 1,000+ products, and is on her way to building a third brand of her own.
She has also claimed to have helped several entrepreneurs source profitable products, build premium brands and sell their online businesses.
Recently, she also claims that she has launched a successful publishing business through Amazon Kindle. And through this course, she intends to impart her methods of success to anyone who takes this program.
But are those claims legitimate? We may never really know. It could be that she just got rich not through Amazon selling or publishing but by selling this course and her other courses.
At any rate, she has also been featured in several online publications. Again, it’s also unknown if these are legit, seeing as there’s a possibility that some of these guestings could be paid.
Sophie currently resides in Wanaka, New Zealand, and has two young children.
How Does Kindle Publishing Income Work?
Before you go ahead and join the Kindle Publishing Income program itself, you’ll first be given access to a “free virtual workshop” that’s hosted by Sophie herself.
This “webinar” gives you a good introduction to the program itself, and how its business method works. Though it’s going to seem more like a sales pitch to get you interested to join.
According to Sophie, its business method can be described into three steps:
- 1st Step – Selecting your niche. This will serve as the basis for what book are you’re going to write about. Preferably, the niche you’ll choose should be the one that is the most profitable and in-demand.
- 2nd Step – Creating the ebook itself. Again, Kindle Publishing Income states that you don’t even need to have some writing skills to get this done. That’s because the program encourages you to hire ghostwriters instead to do the writing for you.
- 3rd Step – The final step in this business model is to get the word out on your book so people can see (and hopefully) buy it. This program recommends running paid Amazon ads to accomplish this, and will teach you how.
As you can see already, you’re going to need plenty of money to accomplish this task. Not only do you need to pay for the ghostwriters you hired, you’ll also need a hefty amount of budget to run paid ads.
While this business model is legitimate, it’s also quite expensive. Plus, there’s even a chance that the profits you may earn from selling your book may not be enough to break even. Especially if it’s your first book.
If you want an alternative method to make money online, check out this business model that has helped 6,000+ people.BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
What’s Included In Kindle Publishing Income?
The Kindle Income Publishing program contains a variety of training materials that cover nearly everything you need to get started in Amazon publishing.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what can you expect from Kindle Income Publishing.
The training program contains six modules. It’s arranged in a step-by-step manner that walks you through the entire process of creating your first book.
- 1st Module: Laying The Foundation – The first module will introduce you to Kindle Direct Publishing, the platform on where you’ll sell your ebooks. You’ll learn here how you can set up your account, and help get you familiarized with the layout of the platform.
- 2nd Module: The Secret to Building a Successful Business – The second module is about helping you build the proper mindset for this business method. Self-publishing your book will cost a lot more than letting a publishing company do it, and will require a lot more hard work than the latter. However, once you got over that and you’re passionate about it, the rewards and earnings from self-publishing can be worth all the trouble.
- 3rd Module: Book Ideas – The third module is all about how you can find the proper niche to write about. Here’s you’ll also learn how you can find the most profitable niches of today, as well as how you can do your keyword research.
- 4th Module: Best Seller – The fourth module deals with the actual book creation process. Here, you’ll learn the qualities that make a good, best-selling book, from proper grammar, formatting, to even the book cover designs. You’ll also learn here how you can hire ghostwriters and graphic designers to write and design the book for you.
- 5th Module: Make It Sell – The fourth module will now deal with how you can sell your newly-made book for profit. Here, Sophie Howard will share her marketing secrets that she discovered during her own research and implementation, and how you can replicate them.
- 6th Module: Sales Boom – The final module is all about advertising your books on Amazon and boosting your search engine rankings. This is where you’ll learn how you can set up and manage paid ads for this purpose.
Public Domain Masterclass
The public domain consists of all kinds of creative work to which no exclusive intellectual property rights apply. Those rights may have expired, been forfeited, expressly waived, or may be inapplicable.
If a certain material is stated to be in the public domain, it means anyone can take it and use it for either personal or commercial purposes, and they don’t have to seek permission from anyone to use it.
This masterclass teaches you what ebooks or any kind of material are part of the public domain, and where you can find them. This could be a great help from you if you need to add some more content to your book.
Low Content Masterclass
In this masterclass, you’ll discover exactly how to market your ebook with web content advertising and marketing.
This could be a great alternative to using paid ads when promoting your book. As here, you’ll instead be relying on content marketing and proper SEO to promote your book.
While it may not be as effective as paid ads, this helps you get at least free and organic traffic.
Paperback And Audible Profit Multiplier
As I said before, Kindle Publishing Income specializes in ebooks instead.
But here, you can also get some training on how you can earn money by selling paperback books and audiobooks. While there are some differences compared to publishing ebooks (for example, creating an account on ACX instead), the core training is still the same.
International Profit Multiplier
Naturally, you’re going to write your ebooks in either the English language, or your own native language.
But in some cases, you may want to localize your book in other languages to get a wider audience. Especially since there are still some people who may not know how to read the English language.
This masterclass will teach you how you can accomplish it. This also includes how you can hire book translators for this purpose.
90 Days Weekly Group Coaching
As with the other online courses, you’ll also be able to take part in a weekly group coaching session. These sessions are most of the time hosted by Sophie Howard herself, and can give you a chance to ask questions to her that are related to this business model.
These coaching sessions are only available from the first 90 days (3 months) of the program.
Aside from the various training programs, here are some extras that you can get from Kindle Publishing Income.
- Private Facebook Group Access
- Niche Finder Software – A proprietary software that can help you in doing your niche and keyword research. This can greatly help you in finding the most profitable niches and most-searched keywords that you can use for your own book.
- Sophie’s Book Of Contacts – This is basically Sophie’s personal directory of the people she hired before to write her books. If you wish, you can also hire these people for yourself. As Sophie herself has been satisfied with the results of their work in the past, you can be assured of their reliability.
Is There A Refund Policy For Kindle Publishing Income?
The cost for joining Kindle Publishing Income is $2,485, or five monthly payments of $497.
There’s also a refund policy for this program. However, you can only avail of it during the first 180 days (roughly six months) you’re enrolled into this program.
To qualify, you need to show that you got involved fully in the program (it’s unclear how you can do this), and also you had to have actually released a publication on Amazon.com.
And even then, it’s still up to Sophie and her team to decide on whether your refund reasons are valid for them. So don’t really expect much from it.
Kindle Publishing Income May Work For You If…
If you’re an aspiring book writer and want to showcase your written works while earning money from it, then Kindle Publishing Income is the online course for you.
It’s also great for book writers if they want to self-publish their books due to their numerous advantages, but don’t know where to start. The Amazon platform is a great avenue for self-publishers, but it can get quite daunting if you don’t know what to do.
Kindle Publishing Income May NOT Work For You If…
If you just want to learn a new business model where you can make money online, then you may want to steer clear of this course.
Even if you’re an avid writer, publishing your own book still requires plenty of hard work. And while the profits you can earn from this business may seem attractive, the amount of work that you’ll have to do for all of this may not be worth it for most people.
And not to mention the amount of capital that you need to spend on paid advertisements and marketing.
Additionally, the Amazon platform itself is too saturated. Like Amazon FBA, there’s no guarantee of success if you decided to do this business method.
Is Kindle Publishing Income A Scam?
Kindle Publishing Income is definitely not a scam course. And Sophie Howard certainly isn’t a scammer, either.
Because she has proven to everyone that she is very familiar with selling at Amazon. Whether it be ebooks or any other product, she has certainly found success with it.
Moreover, she’s an accomplished marketer. The way on how she promotes this training program is a clear testament to that.
The only reason why I can’t fully recommend this course, and this business model, is simply because it’s not really for everyone. Not everyone wants to create and sell their own book. And not everyone is willing to put up with all the hard work of self-publishing.
This online course works best for individuals who have an affinity for writing books.
Pros And Cons Of Kindle Publishing Income
- The course itself is very comprehensive. While its primary focus is on teaching you how to sell ebooks, the same idea can also be used when you want to publish just about any written material that you have authored.
- The community is quite helpful and friendly.
- Also, the features included in this training program are useful. My personal favorite is the public domain masterclass, as this can really help you on finding plenty of material you can use.
- The business method it teaches can only work if you’re an aspiring author, and want to publish your works to a greater audience. Other than that, it may not work for you.
- It’s quite expensive. The cost to enroll is one thing. But you also have to take note of the costs associated with paid ads, and most especially, outsourcing (something that this program is heavily reliant on).
- The refund policy is almost useless.
- The Amazon platform itself is too saturated. Like Amazon FBA, there’s no guarantee of success if you decided to do this business method (despite the claims of the course creators).
Alternative To Kindle Publishing Income?
If you still want to pursue self-publishing on Amazon as a business model, there are quite a few other courses you can choose besides this.
The Mikkelsen Twins’ Publishing Life (formerly known as Audiobook Income Academy), and Karla Marie’s Fiction Profits Academy are two of the alternatives you can try instead. Bear in mind that most courses like this don’t really differ much from each other, so it all comes down to a matter of preference.
Otherwise, if you just want a more reliable online business that can make you a lot of money, it’s better to look for other options…
Kindle Publishing Income Review: Final Thoughts
Before I end this Kindle Publishing Income review, I would like to share a few more insights that could help you.
I don’t really recommend this business model at all, as it is a lot of work. If you want to focus on this, then you have to quit your full-time job and focus on it entirely. It is not as simple as selling on eBay or Facebook marketplace.
It may be a different story for you if you’re someone who is passionate about writing their own book or not. But if not, then this won’t work for you.
Because even though you are not making any sales, you still have to continue paying for advertising and outsourcing. This business is simply not for people who do not have the capital for it.
Again, Kindle Publishing Income would be a good online course for you to take if you’re quite passionate about writing your own book and selling it. But if not, then the work involved in this would only stress you out, which is not worth it at all.
Otherwise, there are better opportunities out there. In fact, I’m also here to offer you just that. And this one’s perfect for just about anyone who wants to learn how to make money online.
If you want to know more about it, continue reading this Kindle Publishing Income review.
Find A Great Money Opportunity, Right Here, Right Now
Thank you for reading this Kindle Publishing Income review.
Now, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 personal recommendation on how you can make money online.
This opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<