Past 9 days $29000.
Past 5 weeks $120,000.
I joined the prosperity warrior 3 days ago and made $19000.
I made blah blah blah…
That’s where you are coming from.Right?
Hello and welcome to this eye opening prosperity warrior or warrior blueprint review.In this review we are going to talk about whether this program is worth buying or not.
Before writing this review I have spent hours and hours to know what the truth is and is it really that easy to make $10k,$50k or $100k in one or two months?
Let me tell you something about me,I have been making money online related to courses and products for the past two years and I know what works and what doesn’t.
Also in any way I am not associated with the prosperity warrior or it’s owner.These are my individual thoughts based on the knowledge I got through these years.
Before starting prosperity warrior review,checkout my #1 recommendation to make money online after reviewing 300+ online money making schemes.BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
The Prosperity Warrior Review
Prosperity warrior is another online scheme which claims that you can make thousands of dollars just after joining them.When you sing in and join the webinar you are going to see bunch of random people saying that they are making blah blah blah under xxx days.
This is 25 minute video and it is just about bunch of students telling you that they are making money after joining prosperity f warrior.
After 10 minutes the owner came and tell you that he is giving you a lifetime opportunity to change your life and talk about how single moms,people with 9-5 and worker making money after getting exhausted from their work.
He is pinning the pain point of the people to engage more with them.
Who Is The Owner Of Prosperity warrior?
The name of the owner of this online scheme is Marc.Who is he?No one knows about him online.Probably a random dude selling you life.But he claims himself a seven figure coach.What is he coaching?
He is coaching you high ticket affiliate marketing,according to him.For this you have to buy his products which will cost you minimum $3000.Just WOW.
It is pretty ridiculous.I will tell you why it is ridiculous but before this let’s talk about their products.
Prosperity warrior products
They have three products which you have to buy in order to join this and start making money from it.
So,in order to join this money making scheme you have to pay upfront $3000 and an admin fee of $247.I do not know what this admin fee is for.I mean you are paying minimum $3247 upfront for what?Just to join them?
I have zero problems buying something online for $3000 or even $10,000 if the program is giving me enough value in return.What this program is giving you in return?Nothing.
Level 2 is known as platinum in which you have to spend almost $7500.What are you getting in return of this is an increase in your commissions when you will recommend the same product to another person.This is what they are calling a high ticket affiliate marketing.SHAME.
Third one is known as diamond and it will cost you approximately $15000 to join.In this you will get 70% in each sale you bring to them.
Last level is called royal and it will cost you $21887 to be accurate.Well,$21887 is ridiculous in my point of view.Other then this what they are teaching you in return is to just promote them to others.You will only be increasing their business right?But who cares if you are making money from it?
For this,my answer is that these kinds of schemes are known as pyramid schemes and they are banned by ftc.
Another red flag is that if you join this pyramid scheme under 48 hours of watching webinar then you are going to get more money.The core purpose of this is to create an emergency in you and for this most of the time people do not do their search online and fall for these kinds of scams.
Let’s talk about the pros and cons of the prosperity warrior.
Prosperity warrior cons and pros:
Here are the cons and pros of prosperity in life..
- You can actually make money from prosperity warrior
This is the only positive thing that I have noticed in the prosperity warrior.
- It is a scam
- Nobody knows if the owner is actually successful in life or not.
- This is a pyramid scheme and according to ftc they are scams and like prosperity of life and paparazzi,sooner or later will be banned
- Startup cost of this make money online scheme is at least $3500 approximately.It does not even make sense.I might have double thinked if this was priced at $50.Other then this I don’t think investing this amount of money in pyramid schemes are profitable.
- This is not a long term business model.
- Most of the testimonials look like scam artists and I think that the owner hired them from fiverr for $5.
Here are some of the some stats about pyramid schemes/mlms.
10 SHOCKING MLM STATISTICS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- Almost 99% participants of all multi-level marketing companies lose money, according to the FTC.
- There are 38% more chances of you profiting from your own small business than joining these MLMs.
- Success rate of an online business, which will give you financial and time freedom, is 20% more than joining MLMs for making money.
- The odds of you winning a lottery worth $10k among 10,000 people is 300 times higher than actually making money from MLMs.
- According to the AARP foundation, 47% distributors of all MLMs lose their money. Apart from this, 27% do not make a single penny.
- In the remaining 26% that actually make money, 53% of them make less than $5000/year.
- 39% of those 53%, who are making $5000/year quit because recruiting and selling crappy products to friends and family members jeopardized their relationships.
- Forget about building a long term business with MLMs, because 50% of all MLMs participants quit within one year.
- 75% people that joined MLMs say that they will never again join any kind of MLM.
- A poll was conducted in 2018 among 1050 MLM distributors and it was concluded that most of them made 70 cents an hour and 20% of them did not make a sale. 60% of them made less than $500 in sales over the past 5 years and 32% of them acquired credit card debt to finance their MLM involvements.
Final Verdict – The Prosperity Warrior
So,the question is should you join this pyramid scheme or not?
For this,I believe that it is a total scam and looks like it will be banned by ftc sooner or later.Investing money in it does not look to be a good idea.Why fall for these kinds of scams when there are much better options out there?
I do not want to recommend it to you but if you want to make wealth online then I would highly recommend you to checkout my #1 recommendation.
That’s it for today’s review.
See you on the other side..BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>