Today, we’re going to take a look at Traffic Avalanche. What it does, and is it worth it. All will be talked about in this Traffic Avalanche review.
Robert Foster “Bob” Bennet is responsible for saying that claim about affiliate marketing. And since its conceptualization in 1989 by William J. Tobin, it has since enjoyed popularity.
In fact, advancements in internet technology have certainly expanded its role in affiliate marketing. Up to the point where it has become one of the most popular ways to earn money online, whether it be part-time or full-time.
It’s also for this reason, that the number of affiliate marketers around has certainly increased their numbers. This, in turn, leads to intense competition on who can get the most sales online.
Because as an affiliate marketer, if you don’t step up your game, someone else will. And this will cost you in sales.
Traffic Avalanche is a software system that claims it can help affiliate marketers generate even more sales. As the name suggests, it claims that it can drive “an avalanche of traffic” to your website, which in turn would convert to sales.
As the app claims, this will then help you get a “virtually unlimited” number of commissions.
It does sound too good to be true. The question now is the legitimacy of its claims. But with this Traffic Avalanche review, we hope that you can make a sound judgment first before investing in this system.
AN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent Traffic Avalanche review. I’m not affiliated with Traffic Avalanche, or any other system, in any way.
Before we proceed with the Traffic Avalanche review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ online courses and apps.
What Is Traffic Avalanche?
Traffic Avalanche is a money-making system software that’s basically, a website builder. As the name implies, it claims that it can generate a “traffic avalanche” to your website, by profiting from the so-called “six trillion dollars post-pandemic boom”.
To do this, it can generate, based on a keyword and niche you have chosen, a fully done-for-you website and generates unique content everyday.
Traffic Avalanche is also a cloud-based app. This means you can access it anytime, anywhere, as long as there’s an internet connection available.
The Man Behind Traffic Avalanche
Traffic Avalanche is created by John R. Ellis, with some involvement from Vivek Gour.
There’s not much information about John R. Ellis as of this time. But that’s because he claims he wants to stay “lowkey”.
Also, Traffic Avalanche is his first money-making system to date, as well as his first venture into WarriorPlus.
Traffic Avalanche Features In Detail
The following are some of the features that you’ll get from Traffic Avalanche
- Create your own affiliate website in less than a minute.
- Hosting and domain for your website is provided ABSOLUTELY FREE.
- Your website will be fully pre-loaded with affiliate offers from several networks, such as: ClickBank, WarriorPlus, JVZoo, Amazon, Binance, and many more.
- Generate free daily content based on trending buyer keywords for your website, AUTOMATICALLY.
- With daily and ranking content generated automatically, this will get you lots of free BUYER traffic.
- Wroks with any affiliate marketing niche that you can think of.
- You also have the option to share your affiliate links to 100+ more social sites for even more potential traffic.
- Finally, it’s beginner-friendly, with no technical knowledge needed to operate the system.
How to Use Traffic Avalanche?
Most of the key features of Traffic Avalanche can be done in just three steps:
- Login to the app, enter your details, then launch your website in just a few clicks click
- Add your affiliate links from ClickBank and 11 other networks.
- Watch as the AI writes daily content that gets you an avalanche of daily Google rankings.
Inside The Traffic Avalanche Funnel/One-Time Offers
Traffic Avalanche is a usable software system by itself. But there are also options to upgrade the software to unlock the software and add more features. Each are available as upsells to the frontend app.
- Frontend: Traffic Avalanche ($17-23) – The core software that builds an instant website that creates daily content that ranks on Google daily for new keywords, makes commissions, and runs itself. You’ll need to purchase this before availing any of the upsells below.
- 1st OTO: Pro/Unlimited Edition ($47) – Create websites for more than one area/city. This also includes agency rights, so you can resell these websites to other people.
- 2nd OTO: DFY Edition ($197) – Let the Traffic Avalance team set everything up for you. They will configure your Avalanche account with your affiliate link, setup your content to activate daily, choose your niches etc.
- 3rd OTO: Affiliate Edition ($97) – Unlock even more affiliate campaigns, so your website has the best chance of making you money
- 4th OTO: Automation Edition ($197) – Get access to all of their software tools in one exclusive bundle.
- 5th OTO: Resell Edition ($97) – Allows you to sell Traffic Avalanche as your own product and keep 100% of the profits for yourself.
Problems About This System
At first glance,Traffic Avalanche may be the money-making system that’s the answer to your income needs.
However, the claims it makes sound too good to be true. And frankly, it is.
Here are some of the promises that is made by Traffic Avalanche, as well as why they’re actually not true at all.
“Free Traffic Claims”
It’s always common with these money-making software systems like Traffic Avalanche to claim that they can “drive free buyer traffic” to your website.
While it sounds good, it’s actually a big warning that the system isn’t legitimate.
Outside of actually paying for traffic, there’s really no quick way to earn free buyer traffic to your website, much less under a minute.
The only chances that you have to generate numerous amounts of free traffic like that, is to rely on a “blackhat” illegal source. And if you do, then you can say goodbye to your SEO rankings.
Yes. it CAN get you lots of traffic. But once search engines detect that you’re using low-quality methods to generate traffic, they’ll immediately rank your website very low. In most cases, this may even results in a ban.
Besides, even if your affiliate marketing website can get numerous traffic, most of them won’t even convert to sales.
Here’s a video showing you about which blackhat methods to avoid, especially in SEO.
This is another “shiny” feature that is usually mentioned by software systems like this (i.e. SmartWriterr). The claim is that they use AI technology to generate unique content daily.
In truth, however, they only use two methods to produce content for your website, and both of them aren’t reallygoods ones.
- They draw content from other sites. This is especially true of video content like those from YouTube. This can pose a BIG RISK to your website if the content in question isn’t under a Creative Commons License of some sort. If you don’t have permission to use that particular content, then you may be threatened with legal action.
- They just rely on pre-made templates that only gets repeated every time, based on their niche. This can still lead to poor quality content being produced. And most of the time, you’ll be needed to make adjustments to the content in question to make it look unique.
In both of these cases, it’s more preferable to just get yourself a suitable PLR content, and edit it to make it unique. While most of them are paid, there are others that you can avail of for free.
“The Fastest Way To Earn Tons Of Commissions In Just A Few Minutes”
These money-making software systems claim that even beginners or those without any technical or affiliate marketing knowledge can still earn tons of commissions by using this. They even have several case studies presented to convince users that their system works.
What most people don’t realize is, it only works BECAUSE the presenters already has a huge following to begin with.
As affiliate marketing beginners, you still have to apply for being an affiliate to those networks mentioned in this software (like Amazon, Binance, etc.). Which isn’t really that easy considering their very strict application requirements…
The bottomline is, systems like Traffic Avalance isn’t really for beginners. To earn money from this software, you should have already built a solid authority as an affiliate marketer of your niche.
And by the time you’ve reached that level of authority, you shouldn’t even need to rely on these systems at all.
Traffic Avalanche: Final Verdict
So to close this Traffic Avalanche review, I’m going to clarify a few things.
Traffic Avalanche isn’t a scam, or at least it doesn’t look like one. At the very least, the website builder works as intended, and you can still create a decent website out of it.
But for all its worth, it’s just an overblown website builder, and nothing more. Don’t expect that you’ll make any money from using this software.
It’s similar in nature to several money-making software systems like Moneybuildrr and The ClickBank Kit, which are full of shiny promises in money-making. Yet in reality, all of them are false.
If you’re a beginner in affiliate marketing and you still lack some technical skills, it’s better that you just find a website builder service first to start. And the good thing is that some of those services are completely free.
And instead of relying on money-making software systems like this, it’s much better to invest yourself in an online course that teaches effective ways to make money online. Not only are they legitimate and realistic, but they’re also sustainable as well.
Find A Great Money Opportunity, Right Here, Right Now
And of course, after reading this Traffic Avalanche review, you’re going to ask what is my #1 recommendation on how to make money online, right?
You want something that teaches you how to do it, and gives ACTUAL results, not FAKE promises, right?
Well, I have great news for you. I have a good one.
The opportunity is right here, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.