Today we will be reviewing an MLM company known as TronCase. Is this company legit? Find out in this TronCase review.
There are a lot of programs online claiming that they offer life-changing opportunities. Because more and more people opt to work from home, it has become the norm for companies to offer work-from-home opportunities.
Investment opportunities are on the rise, because of the growing popularity of stock trading and cryptocurrency. This is why there are a lot of investment platforms that just popped up of nowhere lately, convincing people that investing in said platforms could make them some passive income.
Turns out that TronCase is one of those companies. It is a company which claims that passive income is indeed possible by investing in them, and recruiting others to do the same.
Basically, it is an investment opportunity with an added twist of being a potential pyramid scheme. The question is, are they legitimate?
Well, we would be exploring that in this review. Is the company worth putting your money and trust in, or should you run for the hills?
Before you decide to look into joining this company, you should read this TronCase review first. You should check if it is worth your time before you make such a huge decision.
DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent review. I’m not affiliated with TronCase in any shape or form whatsoever.
While reading this TronCase review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ MLM companies, apps, and courses.
TronCase Review: Quick Details
- Name: TronCase
- Website: No longer available
- Socials: Facebook
- Type: Investment company with MLM business tactics
- Niche: Cryptocurrency
- Owner: Unknown
- Recommended?: This platform appears to be completely illegitimate. Their boasts of a very high return on investment (ROI) are all false. Trusting this firm is obviously not a better option than the opportunity I am offering you right now.
What is TronCase?
TronCase is a multi-level marketing investment opportunity. It currently operates on the decentralized TRON smart contract blockchain.
The company claims that it has the potential to generate profits through the stated return on investment (ROI) and the MLM referral bonus plan that they provide. Sounds pretty simple, doesn’t it?
The potential income you can make here is indeed enticing, and it appears that they are promising some good returns for your investment.
However, is this opportunity they offer strong enough to persist, or will it fail as a result of a flawed business model? After all, we all know that MLMs are designed to fail eventually.
Let’s have a look over some details regarding the company before we make any assumptions.
TronCase Company Details
One of the main things I am looking for to prove a company’s legitimacy is if they have a credible owner or not. After all, it is pretty easy to look for a person’s track record and decide from there whether they can be trusted.
This is the main reason why background checks are usually conducted by companies before they try to hire someone.
So, how does this relate to TronCase?
What I found is that this company has no information about whoever owns and operates the company in their website. That immediately raises a lot of red flags.
To be fair, I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. They operate in the blockchain, meaning that all transactions cannot be easily traced. That simply means that we cannot possibly know who is behind them, either.
My main problem with that though is they also advertise themselves as an MLM company. People can invest in them and recruit people into them, meaning that there is the possibility that the members will know each other.
If this is the case, then why are the owners hiding their identity from these people? That sounds pretty unfair, don’t you think?
So, what do we know about them?
All of the information I was able to gather in terms of domain names, which isn’t much, was contained within that domain name.
On September 9, 2020, the domain name “troncase.io” was registered. The domain name was registered privately.
Due to the fact that the domain name was privately registered, no additional information could be obtained through this approach. Basically, these people can hide themselves as long as they wish.
I do not wish to disseminate information that is unconfirmed, so I guess this is all I can share in this review. I could be wrong, after all.
It just bothers me though that the ones in charge of the company choose not to reveal themselves, especially because the business demands transparency.
They are asking people to trust them, when all their tactics point over to the direction that make it hard for their investors to put their trust into them.
Kinda hypocritical, isn’t it?
If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6000+ people.
If you look carefully around the company’s website, you won’t discover any products or services that a member may sell and earn retail commissions on.
All you can do is participate in TronCase’s money-making opportunity, which they refer to as a “investment program,” in order to make money.
This is actually against the policy that only those with actual products to sell can be classified as MLMs. In other words, this is more of a Ponzi scheme.
How Does TronCase Work?
Let us discuss how the process goes in this section of the TronCase review.
It looks like the first step in getting started is to purchase TRON. The currency, that is. You have to basically convert your real money to the TRON currency before you can get started. Kinda self-explanatory, actually.
The next step is to download the TRON wallet application, which may be done either on your mobile phone or on your computer. This is another basic step which can be completed in a matter of seconds.
After you have downloaded the app and purchased some TRON, you will need to submit the funds to the TronCase smart contract using the TRON wallet address that has been issued to you by the TronCase team. In other words, you just connect your wallet to the app.
The final step is when you can finally start making money. This is accomplished by introducing new customers to TronCase using your referral affiliate link, which can be found in your back office area.
When you join, you will earn a number of commission incentives and passive income opportunities. I will be discussing this in greater detail further into the review.
TronCase Compensation Plan
Despite the fact that TronCase provides a free membership, you will not be able to benefit from the guaranteed ROI that they provide if you choose to join using that option
To qualify for their promised 300% return on your investment, you will need to have at least 100 TRX (TRON) in your wallet. Seems like a lot of money.
You are promised to earn 1% of your investment daily.
There are two kinds of bonuses available in this company.
The first bonus goes like this. If you opt not to withdraw your funds, you will receive a bonus percentage of 0.5 percent. The bonus percentage begins at 0.1 percent on the first day and increases to 0.5 percent on the fifth day and beyond.
On the other hand, the second bonus is calculated depending on the number of investors that you have in your downline team, as well as the amount of money that they have invested themselves.
- Bonus Level 1 – Create a downline team of every 50,000 investing members. This will add a bonus percentage of 0.1% which can increase up to 0.5%.
- Bonus Level 2 – Earn an additional ROI percentage of 0.1% for every 20 million TRX invested in your downline team (can increase up to 0.5%).
- Bonus Level 3 – Earn an additional ROI percentage of 0.2% for every 80 million TRX invested in your downline team (can increase up to 1%).
It is via the use of the MLM unilevel compensation scheme that the corporation pays and tracks commissions. Commissions are based on how much your recruited members invest in the company.
It is possible to earn unilevel commissions at a total of eleven different levels.
- Level 1 – 7% of the invested of your personally recruited members
- Level 2 – 3% of the investment amount of members for the level
- Level 3 – 1.5% of the investment amount of members for the level
- Level 4 – 1% of the investment amount of members for the level
- Level 5 – 0.5% of the investment amount of members for the level
- Level 6 – 0.5% of the investment amount of members for the level
- Level 7 – 0.5% of the investment amount of members for the level
- Level 8 – 0.4% of the investment amount of members for the level
- Level 9 – 0.3% of the investment amount of members for the level
- Level 10 – 0.2% of the investment amount of members for the level
- Level 11 – 0.1% of the investment amount of members for the last level
Is TronCase a Scam?
Having gone over all of the information that I’ve gathered on the TronCase opportunity, you probably spotted the red flags too. And these are major red flags, which you cannot just shrug off easily.
My main concern here is the transparency. This is what the company lacks. They want you to trust in them, but they are pretty untrustworthy to begin with. They do not even share who owns the company.
They just want you to trust them, invest your money, and move on. Not a pretty good way to run a business that revolves around trust, if you ask me.
Their website also looks so atrocious, as if it is designed by an edgy teen who thinks he is cool. How can you trust something that looks like that?
Another thing is they lack evidence to back up their ridiculous claims. How is it possible to get a 300% ROI here in the first place? That beats the best deals legitimate institutions like banks and insurance firms can offer.
Simple. You cannot make that much ROI here. That is because it is impossible.
So, do you think you can still trust this company? You shouldn’t, because…
They did an oopsie.
In July of last year, it was worth 38.99 million TRX ($2.37 million USD) when TronCase’s smart-contract was activated. It’s currently at a zero value right now.
The collapse of TronCase may have surprised some investors, but anyone with even a little understanding of cryptocurrency should have anticipated the outcome.
So, what happened?
They did a rug pull. They ran away with the money, basically. And now they migrated to a new domain to go scamming all over again.
Still think they’re trustworthy?
If you want to make money online, check out this logical business model that helped 6000+ people.
10 Shocking MLM Statistics that You Need to Know!
- Almost 99% participants of all multi-level marketing companies lose money, according to the FTC.
- There are 38% more chances of you profiting from your own any kind of small business than joining these MLMs.
- Success rate of an online business, which will give you financial and time freedom, is 20% more than joining MLMs for making money.
- The odds of you winning a lottery worth $10k among 10,000 people is 300 times higher than actually making money from MLMs.
- According to the AARP foundation, 47% distributors of all MLMs lose their money. Apart from this, 27% do not make a single penny.
- In the remaining 26% that actually make money, 53% of them make less than $5000/year.
- 39% of those 53%, who are making $5000/year quit because recruiting and selling crappy products to friends and family members jeopardized their relationships.
- Forget about building a long term business with MLMs, because 50% of all MLMs participants quit within one year.
- 75% people that joined MLMs say that they will never again join any kind of MLM.
- A poll was conducted in 2018 among 1050 MLM distributors and it was concluded that most of them made 70 cents an hour and 20% of them did not make a sale. 60% of them made less than $500 in sales over the past 5 years and 32% of them acquired credit card debt to finance their MLM involvements.
Final Verdict – TronCase Review
Before I end this TronCase review, I would like to share a few more insights that could help you.
After pointing out all of the red flags in this company, I hope you have gained a better understanding of why working for them would be a bad decision.
This company has gotten everything wrong. From the website design to the overstated ROI promises, everything is designed to go out in the worst way possible.
Even if I tried, it would be impossible to express how murky their so-called “business opportunity” is. Honestly, it’s too much for me to handle, especially since I’ve been researching and reviewing a lot of scammers.
I would never be able to get over how bad this company is. Given the fact that they have pulled the rug and restarted the business like nothing has happened, it just points to one thing – they are going to scam people again.
Please keep your money in a safe place and get away from this company as soon as possible. Look for more favorable opportunities.
In fact, if you are on the lookout for one, the following section may be of assistance. I have an opportunity that would be perfect for you and your schedule.
Find a Great Money Opportunity Right Here, Right Now
Thank you for reading this TronCase review.
Now, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 personal recommendation on how you can make money online.
This opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.