Today, we’re going to take a look at uProfito. What it does, and is this system worth the purchase. All will be talked about in this uProfito review.
For a stable financial platform, working on a 9-5 day job is a good start for most people. But after quite some time, many will realize that it’s not going to be enough.
It’s also for this reason that getting several side hustles to complement their income are becoming quite popular among individuals. And with the negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic still rampant everywhere, jobs which can be done from home are often the first choice to take.
uProfito is a software system that promises to be another potential source of income. It claims that it can easily net you a hefty sum of passive, and you don’t even need to sell anything.
And it promises that anyone can make use of this money-making system and get results. Even total newbies.
Sounds too good to be true, right? But is the system a legitimate one? Is uProfit the answer that most people need to achieve financial freedom?
Before you go ahead and buy this software, make sure you read this uProfito review first.
AN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent uProfito review. I’m not affiliated with uProfito, or any other system, in any way.
Before we proceed with the uProfito review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ online apps and courses.
uProfito is a software system that claims can help you rake in thousands or more dollars worth of profits, all in “complete autopilot”.
Its basic premise is that it creates a Done-For-You website, which is fully monetized with several ads (via Google Adsense) and affiliate offers for you. And every time a visitor clicks on an ad on your website, you’ll get paid.
The system also allows you to place video content from several sources (usually YouTube) and add them to your website. Thus making sure that your affiliate website is loaded with updated content.
Lastly, the whole software system is cloud-based. This means you can set it up and use it from almost anywhere, so long as you have an internet connection.
Who Created uProfito?
uProfito is formed by a two-man team of known digital marketers, Jason Fulton and Seun Ogundele.
For more information about them, you can visit them through the links below.
What’s Inside uProfito?
Note that most of the information presented here comes from the official sales page of uProfito.
What You’ll Get Inside uProfito
- uProfito App – You get access to uProfito, the only passive income solution you’ll ever need.
- Traffic Generator – You’ll get a built-in traffic generator that’ll get you ALL the free traffic you’ll ever need.
- 3 DFY Campaigns – For a limited time, we are adding in done-for-you campaigns you can use to start profiting right away.
- Step-By-Step Training – They’ll show you all the ins and outs of uProfito and how to make the most out of your purchase. (This is actually a false claim. More on this later.)
- Support Team – If you experience any issues, hit up their uProfito support team for any additional assistance. (This is actually a false claim. More on this later.)
- 100 Day 3X Guarantee – If you don’t see results after using uProfito, they’ll send you 3x your money back.
Additional uProfito Bonuses
Aside from uProfito itself, you can also get several training videos about money-making as bonuses, as well as discounts.
- 2K A Day LIVE Invite – In this pure value training, you’ll discover their closely guarded secrets for making $2K+ daily in online profits. Normally they’ll show this to our private coaching students but you’re getting it for FREE!
- $67 Discount Coupon – A $67 discount coupon that you can use with uProfito.
- Agency License – This gives you the permission to provide uProfito as a service to local businesses and get paid.
- FB Community & Coaching Group – You’ll get access to a FB community of like-minded people. This group claims that you will each other out & provide true value and you’ll definitely find out a lot of nifty money-making tactics.
And if you want a more visual representation of how uProfito works, here’s a demo video from one of its co-vendors, Seun Ogundele:
What’s In The Sales Funnel of uProfito?
uProfito is a system that’s already usable by itself. However, there’s also an option to upgrade and unlock more features of the app. These are available as upsells.
Overall, uProfito has 1 frontend and 6 one-time offers.
- FrontEnd: uProfito ($19) – This is the frontend app to the system. Before you can avail of any of the upsells below, you need to purchase this first.
- 1st Upsell: Deluxe ($47) – Unlocks some of the restricted features of uProfito. This allows you to created an unlimited number of websites, access 4 extra “premium” website templates, and other extras.
- 2nd Upsell: Done For You ($197) – Allows the system to create a full affiliate website, all done-for-you, without ever lifting a finger. For a truly automated experience. You just simply add the payment details to the website, and your website is already up.
- 3rd Upsell: DFY Traffic System ($197) – The system gives you access to a “hidden organic traffic source” that only the developers know about. It claims to be very effective at generating leads and sales. And they claim that it doesn’t need any paid ads, social media posts, etc.
- 4th Upsell: TUBE TRAFFIC: ($77) – This upsell may have something to do with getting even more buyer traffic on YouTube and Google.
- 5th Upsell: PREMIUM ($67) – Adds even more features to your uProfito system, such as: Popups Builder, Mobile Site Builder, additional 10 “high-converting, hot templates”, adds Facebook & Google pixel on their high-traffic sites, and more.
- OTO 6: License Rights ($197) – The reseller license. It allows you to resell uProfito as your own product, and keep all of the profits for yourself.
Potential Problems In uProfito
Based on what was said about the features and benefits of uProfito, it would seem like this is the money-making app that would be THE key to the success of anyone.
However, closer inspection of the app reveals several warnings that should be paid attention to before you go ahead and purchase it.
Aside from being a website builder, uProfito also provides free hosting and domains for all your websites created by this system.
But when you try to browse the website that you just created, you would be served up with this warning.
Now put yourself in the visitor’s point of view. If you’re trying to visit a website and you’re greeted by that warning, of course, you’ll be worried.
And more often than not, you won’t visit that website anymore.
This is why hosting your website on a domain like this is a very bad idea. It only makes your potential visitors turn away from your website, for fear of exposing their own computer to some potential cyberattack.
Besides, websites with security issues are unfavorable to any search engine’s rankings. If they detect your website as being insecure, your website will not be able to rank at all.
For its done-for-you video content, uProfito allows you to source most from YouTube, whether it be from users, channels, or others, and embeds them on your website.
The thing is, you have to be really careful about posting videos that are not your own to your website, especially if it’s a sales website.
Unless the video in question is under a Creative Commons License of some sort, you could be facing some legal charges when the owner of the YouTube video finds out that their videos are being used without permission.
Plus, even though it says otherwise, the system itself doesn’t really have any distinction on what content gets placed on your website. Therefore, it’s not surprising if you found out that there are some videos that are not related to your chosen niche on your website.
The sales page of uProfito has made a lot of claims about their system, including this…
It’s quite ironic that they mentioned “No website or list required” to use this money-making system. When in fact, THIS is a website builder. AND you need to create a sales website in order to start earning from this.
Also, the sales page mentions that you can get around $1,000 to $2,000 payouts per day…
Again, this is a rather unrealistic claim.
In order to achieve numbers like that without selling anything, you’ll need to have a HUGE amount of visitors per day. And all of them should click your Adsense-affiliated ads to be able to earn that much.
And even then, it’s shown that even with many website visitors, a more realistic figure would be only around $100 per day, around $3,000 per month.
Since uProfito claims to be beginner-friendly, obviously, you won’t have that many followers yet. So if you’re buying this hoping that you’ll earn the same amount of figures per day, you might want to step back a bit and re-evaluate.
Also, let me add that, unlike this uProfito review, which is completely independent, most of the reviews present for this product are all sponsored. Thus, you won’t be able to give a clear idea on what this system actually does for you.
Jason Fulton Is A Known Scammer
Finally, Jason Fulton, one of the vendors of this app, already has a bad reputation in the affiliate marketing industry. So much, that some even claim that he’s a scammer.
This isn’t even a surprise as most of the vendors in WarriorPlus (where products like these are usually sold) are full of con artists who sell similar products like this.
But in the end, they’re just empty promises, and you’ll only end up wasting more money than you should.
uProfito Review: Final Verdict
So to close this uProfito review, I’m going to clarify a few things.
uProfito isn’t a scam, or at least it doesn’t look like one. At the very least, the website builder still works as intended, and you can still create a decent website out of it.
But for all its worth, it’s just an overpriced website builder, and nothing more. Don’t expect that you’ll make any money from using this software.
If you’re a beginner in affiliate marketing and you still lack some technical skills, it’s that you just find a website builder service first to start. And the good thing is that some of those services are completely free.
And instead of relying on money-making software systems like this, it’s much better to invest yourself in an online course that teaches effective ways to make money online. Not only are they legitimate and realistic, but they’re also sustainable as well.
Find A Great Money Opportunity, Right Here, Right Now
And of course, after reading this uProfito review, you’re going to ask what is my #1 recommendation on how to make money online, right?
You want something that teaches you how to do it, and gives ACTUAL results, right?
Well, I have great news for you. I have a good one.
The opportunity is right here, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.