Today, let’s take a look at WhatDROID, a WhatsApp marketing app. Is WhatDROID what you need for this? Find out in this WhatDROID review.
I’m sure many of you are familiar with the WhatsApp messaging app, and for a good reason. According to statistics, WhatsApp remains THE most popular online mobile messaging app in the whole world, with double the number of users that Facebook Messenger has. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that WhatsApp would make for a good platform for anyone’s digital marketing needs.
WhatsApp acknowledges it, it has even made its own, separate app, WhatsApp Business. This allows business owners and affiliate marketers to take advantage of WhatsApp’s features for their digital marketing needs.
Enter WhatDROID. It aims to assist the affiliate marketer by providing a variety of tools made to simplify their marketing strategy, all with just a few clicks.
But is this software legit? Or is it just another fake? Will WhatDROID really help you in making your WhatsApp marketing successful? Hopefully, after reading this WhatsApp review, you’ll be able to make an informative decision in buying this app or not.
Before we continue with the WhatDROID review, you may want to look at my #1 proposal to making money online after reviewing 300+ online apps.>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<
What Is “WhatDROID”?
WhatDROID prides itself as the world’s first (and so far, only) WhatsApp marketing automation app. This allows you to use WhatsApp’s numerous userbase and wide reach, while eliminating the hassle of copy-pasting messages to each and every user that you’re targeting. And unlike other messaging bots, WhatDROID’s footprint is 100% organic, all the automation features done using the owner’s IP address. This not only helps protect the business owner from getting banned by WhatsApp, but also makes the customer more comfortable. The customer won’t even feel that they’re talking to a bot. Instead, this will make them trust the marketer even more, thus establishing a more personal connection between the seller and the customer.
Key Features of WhatDROID
- Fully automates your WhatsApp marketing campaigns, saving you lots of time and energy.
- Allows you to set a schedule for your marketing messages, so that each message gets sent to your customer at the right time, even when you’re away.
- Message automation is fully compliant with certain privacy laws, as they’re all done using your own IP and WhatsApp account. The messages sent are all 100% organic, and helps build trust among customers.
- Comes with pre-made messages that are tailor-made to suit your marketing campaign style. You can also customize your own templates, for a more personalized approach.
- Send messages in bulk, to different contacts, without the need to leave the app.
- Each message sent also mentions the name of the contact being sent to, contributing to the personalized feel of the app.
- WhatDROID also features “Human Touch Technology” that places randomized time gaps between messages sent. This gives a feeling that the customer is talking to an actual human operator at the end of the line.
- Supports multimedia messages, such as different types of images, and even videos.
- Built-in Smart Filtration automatically removes any bogus or dummy numbers from the list, and only accepts WhatsApp-valid numbers from it.
- Supports up to 5 WhatsApp accounts, and allows you to do your marketing campaigns with them all on the same device.
- Also has a detailed charting that keeps track of the progress of your WhatsApp marketing campaigns, including analytics, sales reports, views, and overall progress.
Here’s a video that you may want to watch in order for you to learn how some features of WhatDROID work:
Who Created WhatDROID?
That man behind WhatDROID is Cyril “Jeet” Gupta, founder of TekniKForce. He’s one of the top sellers in JvZoo, an affiliate marketing site, and has over 115,000+ online sales under his belt.
Aside from WhatDROID, Gupt has also released other marketing products previously, like…
- Reach Multiply
- Email Jeet
- VidScribe AI
…and a few more.BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
Advantages of WhatDROID
As said previously on this WhatDROID review, the main selling point of this app is to fully automate all the tasks that are needed for marketing on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a handy tool for affiliate marketers because of its numerous userbase. In today’s fast-paced and connected environment, it’s quite unheard of for people to travel around without their smartphones. And people spend more of their time connected to the internet and using their mobile messaging apps for communication, whether it be for work or entertainment.
Also, marketing through messaging apps can be more advantageous than the usual methods of online marketing (social media, etc), because of several factors.
- It allows for better communication between the seller and the buyer, seeing as it’s a one-is-to-one communication process.
- There’s a higher chance for customers to be converted through messaging apps, as they feel that they can be more connected with the brand.
- Online marketing through messaging apps can be more informal and relaxed. This is no surprise, as customers can connect more to marketers when they feel comfortable.
Disadvantages of WhatDROID
Every app still has its fair share of disadvantages, and WhatDROID is no exception.
- The license to use WhatDROID is only limited to two PCs as of the time of writing. Meaning, if you want to use WhatDROID on more than two PCs, you have to buy a new license for it.
- WhatDROID also has plenty of upgrades to avail of, but most only come in the form of upsells.
- For some odd reason, remote access for this software is unavailable on its own. It can only be achieved when the software is installed on your VPS (Virtual Private Server).
WhatDROID Review – Should You Buy This App?
As I observed from their sales page, compared to some other apps, WhatDROID doesn’t really state any unrealistic claims. It only shows you the benefits of using their app for your marketing strategy, but they’ll never claim that this app is one of those “get rich quick” schemes. While it’s true that WhatDROID DOES help you simplify all the tasks you need to do WhatsApp marketing, you should still do your homework and be as creative as possible if you want to land sales using this product.
Also, based on initial observation, there’s nothing here that raises the “blackhat” flag. As previously mentioned, WhatDROID’s methods don’t come from a bot of some sort. All the bulk messages sent via WhatDROID are still done using your IP address. This not only makes customers feel more secure, but they’re more likely to at least take a closer look at your brand. This also makes the messages a lot less spammy, although if too many messages are being sent in succession, they can still raise suspicion. Thankfully, WhatDROID’s “Human Touch Technology” may mitigate this suspicion by giving each message sent a randomized delay time.BONUS : My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2021(Free Guide)>>
Some Interesting WhatsApp Facts
- According to statistics, WhatsApp is the third most downloaded app on the Google Play store, only behind YouTube and Facebook. And just recently, in 2020, it rose to second place.
- WhatsApp is currently the most popular online mobile messaging app in the entire world, with nearly 1.6 billion users accessing the app every month. And it’s way ahead than even Facebook Messenger.
- Due to a recent misunderstanding on their latest update to their Terms of Services, it has received a significant drop in their userbase, though it remains a strong contender.
- On average, WhatsApp users open the app around 23 times a day.
- Usage statistics show that every day, WhatsApp users make 100 million voice calls, 55 million video calls, and 65 billion text messages.
- The new owner of WhatsApp, Facebook, has stated that it will NOT sell any kind of ads on WhatsApp for now. Though with the growing number of users on WhatsApp, plans may change…
- The key feature of WhatsApp is its end-to-end encryption system being used on its messaging service, which is the reason why it’s so popular.
WhatsApp also has some cool features that users may find interesting, which you can view here:
(Information is collected from various sources, but most of them come from 99firms.com)
WhatDROID Review – Final Verdict
I hope that by the time you read this WhatDROID review in it’s entirety, you’ll now have a fair amount of knowledge to make your decision.
Overall, WhatDROID doesn’t have all those warnings that qualify it as a scam. So it’s safe to say that it isn’t one.
Personally, I think this is a great tool for your affiliate marketing strategy It may help you achieve great results over time.
Just don’t expect the results to be instantaneous. While this massively decreases the difficulty of managing your WhatsApp marketing, you still need to be creative in your content to succeed. And WhatsApp marketing is just one method for it. You should combine it with SEO, other types of social media marketing, and even e-mail marketing to produce the best results for your brand.
Find A Great Money Opportunity, Right Here, Right Now
Do you want a real opportunity to make money?
Would you like to earn passive income, while just sitting around?
Are you looking for a money-making opportunity that gives REAL results?
Getting tired of those “get rich quick” seems that only give fake claims?
No need to look elsewhere!
The opportunity is right here! And it’s just a click away!
Before you close the tab and think that it could be a scam, why not give it a try first?
All you have to do is click the link below!>>> If You Want To Really Get Rich Online,(at an average of $1500 per sale PER MONTH),Watch This FREE Training <<<