Today we will be reviewing a program known as YTA Masterclass. Is the program legit? Find out in this YTA Masterclass review.
In this evaluation of the YTA Masterclass course, you will learn about the upcoming dominant business model. It’s a way to use YouTube to generate money online, and you don’t even need to pay a dollar on YouTube ads, or even become a YouTuber to do it.
During current times of economic uncertainty, it is essential to add a few additional passive income sources to one’s portfolio. Utilizing your spare time at home, in particular when you have it available, is something that you should do without fail.
The fact that this lesson on YouTube is both simple and entertaining is one of its many strengths. It was conceived upon and established by three young businesspeople.
Before you decide to sign up for this program, you should read this YTA Masterclass review first.
DISCLAIMER: This is a fully independent review. I’m not affiliated with Caleb Maddix and Ryan O’Donell in any shape or form whatsoever.
While reading this YTA Masterclass review, check out my #1 recommendation to making money online after reviewing 300+ MLM companies, apps, and courses.
YTA Masterclass Review: Quick Details
- Name: YTA Masterclass
- Owner(s): Caleb Maddix and Ryan O’Donnell
- Website: https://wsocourses.com/caleb-maddix-and-ryan-odonell-yta-masterclass/
- Socials: Facebook
- Type: Training program
- Niche: Content creation (YouTube)
- Recommended?: Because of how large YouTube has become, you cannot be assured that this method of content creation will be succesfful. I suggest looking at other opportunities which are more guaranteed to earn you some money for your efforts.
What is YTA Masterclass?
The YTA Masterclass is a comprehensive training program that walks you through each stage of making money with YouTube.
YouTube users who regularly provide fresh content may expect to get compensation of $6 billion each year.
A little-known fact about YouTube is that it is possible to monetize your channel with videos even if you aren’t comfortable being on camera or aren’t particularly skilled with technology.
The YTA Masterclass is a tried-and-true method that’s presented by people who really use it on a daily basis.
They bring in money from well over 2000 different sources. It’s not only a class; it’s also a community. Because they leave no stone unturned and they don’t hold anything back, you will easily be able to duplicate their accomplishment.
They have devised a tried and tested method to consistently dominate any niche without relying on either chance or good fortune.
OPC is an abbreviation for “Other People’s Channels,” and in order for this to operate, it is not necessary for you to appear in the video. Using this strategy, you will be instructed on how to quickly create videos that become viral.
You won’t just learn how to make a single video that goes viral within the YTA Masterclass; rather, you’ll learn how to make hundreds of films that bring in real passive revenue.
Your YouTube channel may now become an automated money making machine thanks to the fact that you can now outsource the entire process. This eliminates the requirement for you to personally make videos.
How Does YTA Masterclass Work?
YouTube gives you a monetary reward for each and every watch. This implies that each video you submit becomes an asset as well as a source of revenue that will continue to pay you for an indefinite amount of time.
Because of this, having millions of views can result in millions of dollars in profit. YouTube automation gives you the ability to program your channel so that high-quality videos of a viral nature are automatically posted every day without your active participation.
You begin by locating an anonymous YouTube channel that has millions of viewers and generates millions of dollars in revenue.
Then, you start a channel in the exact same topic as them. After doing so, you employ an overseas virtual crew to make daily YouTube videos that have comparable titles, thumbnails, and content to their most viral videos.
You are able to generate passive money without ever having to be in front of the camera, be in front of a microphone, or edit a single video.
Then, you scale by repeating the procedure and creating more YouTube channels while using the exact same strategy. You will, at some point in the future, have a network of YouTube channels that, on a daily basis, produce assets that bring in passive revenue for you.
If you want to make money online, check out this business model that has helped 6,000+ people.
YTA Masterclass Pros and Cons
- Someone who is committed to explaining in enormous detail every step of the program is probably going to be a good fit when you get hit by shiny object syndrome and need to steer course back to YTA. Caleb is truly passionate about what he teaches, and although it may not appear to be a big deal at first glance, he does explain everything in enormous detail.
- When you post films to the closed Facebook group, he is the first person to applaud them, remark on them, or provide constructive criticism. He is also quite active on the Facebook group. You really can’t knock the man for his level of passion and intensity.
- Even before the debut of YTA, Caleb had already achieved tremendous success. He has earned the respect and confidence of many of the most prominent figures in the field. Therefore, if you don’t want to take my word for it, you should believe the experts.
- The guy has made eight figures from the sales of his novels through his Apex publishing business, and by the time he was 18 he had written nine of them. You may think whatever you want, but I like his sense of purpose and ambition, and I think it comes out in the quality of the course.
- When it comes to the level of quality, this class is top-notch. It is really professionally produced, and each video has an excellent introduction and conclusion. There is no filler stuff, and each and every piece of content appears to have been there for a specific reason.
- You get the impression that a lot of care has gone into thinking and designing the various modules, and that he genuinely wants to present you with the highest possible level of experience in terms of both quality and quantity.
- Caleb really explains everything there is to know about hiring a whole video producing team in the Philippines through modules that are dedicated specifically to that topic. These modules cover everything from making initial contact to writing down a contract for the work that will be done.
- This guy has a lightning-fast speaking rate. I think the videos are intended to be seen more than once, but if Caleb wanted to take a break in order to allow some of the more complicated ideas of YTA sink in, I wouldn’t complain about it.
- Employing an entire crew in another country to develop your screenplay, video, voice over, and thumbnail is going to result in a significant increase in overhead costs, and not everyone is going to be comfortable spending that sort of money up front.
- It is not a simple thing to teach people all over the world what your goal is for your channel, and I can understand people being discouraged fairly quickly if things don’t take off within the first month or so of starting the channel. Because this is such an essential component of the model, you can’t really choose to ignore it.
- Get ready to have an overhead of three or four grand in order to ease yourself into the procedure.
- There are hundreds upon thousands of automated YouTube channels catering to every conceivable specialty. I am aware that YouTube receives billions of views each year, but it is still going to be difficult for all of the students at YTA to truly make it with one channel. This is before they even start constructing a network of other automated channels. It’s a rough slog, fellas.
- I do not believe that YouTube automation will be the most successful strategy for an online business. The market is extremely competitive, and there are too many different things that may potentially go wrong. In addition, there are too many variables.
If you want to make money online, check out this business model that has helped 6,000+ people.
Final Verdict – YTA Masterclass Review
Before I end this YTA Masterclass review, I would like to share a few more insights that could help you.
Even if it is a fantastic fit for everyone, it is possible to fail if you do not have a coach to guide you through the process.
On YouTube, there are real individuals making serious cash. The number of people who make six figures or more via YouTube is growing at a rate of around 40% every year.
Up until this point, you were the only one who could be seen on camera, edit the films, think of new ideas, and make the thumbnails for each day’s uploads on your own.
However, if you sign up for Caleb and Ryan’s YTA Masterclass, you’ll be able to generate passive income without having to appear in front of the camera, edit even a single video, or have a strong understanding of technology.
That still sounds like a lot of work though, and you need to pay for a lot of costs. After all, you will be employing other people to do it for you.
If you want an opportunity to earn some passive income without needing to employ others, then I suggest you sign up for my recommended program instead. You will learn more about it in the next section.
Find a Great Money Opportunity Right Here, Right Now
Thank you for reading this YTA Masterclass review.
Now, I’m going to introduce to you my #1 personal recommendation on how you can make money online.
This opportunity is a good one, and it’s guaranteed to give you great results.
Before you think it’s just another scam, why don’t you try it for yourself? I guarantee you. This really works!
And it’s right here. You just have to click the link below.
See you on the other side.